Chapter 3

{Your POV}
After school I got a text from Leo

{Your POV}       After school I got a text from Leo

(Authors note. Sorry about the time I couldn't change it.)
Sense my brothers name is Leo I have a lion emoji next his name for Leo the lion. Even though we are the same age I've always been stronger than him. I shut off my phone and walked outside. I saw Felix and Sam making out. I rolled my eyes then walked to my bike. "Hey Y/N" I heard someone call me i turned around and saw it was Felix. "Can I get a ride Sam and I had a fight."
"Really because 5 seconds ago you guys were all over each other." I said rolling my eyes.

{Felix POV}
I was outside with Sam and we were having a fight about Y/N.
"Felix I told you I don't like her." Sam said in a stern voice. "I don't want you talking to her. " I rolled my eyes at her.
"Why we are just friends." I said back all of the sudden Y/N walked out of the school. She looked so pretty. All of the sudden Sam smashed her lips against mine. Something seemed different about the kiss there seemed to be no emotion. I looked up and saw that she rolled her eyes. I quickly separated from Sam.
"Are you that desperate to keep me away from Y/N that you would kiss me to see her reaction." I said sternly trying not to draw attention to us. She looked at me with no guilt, but I knew the answer.
" You know what I think that I found a different way home." I said as I walked away towards Y/N. I was upset how can anyone do that to somebody.

{Your POV}
"She kissed me out of nowhere. Anyway I was wondering if you could give me a ride home?" Felix asked.
"Sure hop on." I signaled towards my motorcycle and handed him and extra helmet that I had. When he got on and wrapped his hands around my waist my heart stopped. Why am I feeling this way he has a girlfriend.

{to be continued...}