Chapter 13

Before we start I just want to say Happy Valentines Day everyone.
_________________________________
{Changbin's POV}
     At school today Y/N saw Felix making out with Sam. I'm really pissed at him just the thought of it makes me want to lose it. How could anyone do that to someone? I went to where the eight of us usually meet everyone was there except Y/N. She has become part of our group it felt wrong not having her here. There was two empty spaces one was next to Felix the other was next to Chan. I would sit next to Felix, but I didn't want to get in a fight with him.
    "So our annual camping trip is coming up. Do you guys want to invite anyone?" Chan spoke. 
    "Why don't we invite Y/N. I mean she is practically part of the group." I responded with no emotion. Chan looked around at us then spoke.
     "Felix are you ok with this?"
     "Yeah I'm fine with it. Only if Sam can come." I felt my jaw clench at what Felix just said.
    "WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND THAT GIRL?! SHE CHEATS ON YOU AND YOU END IT! THEN YOU START DATING A GIRL WHO IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT! THEN YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH THE GIRL WHO CHEATED YOU! NOW YOU WANT TO BRING SAM TO OUR CAMPING TRIP WHEN YOUR THE ONLY WHO LIKES HER! WHAT'S YOUR DEAL!?" I shouted at him. I couldn't control my anger.
    "Changbin drop it. We will invite Y/N I was about to ask that before you asked. Felix can invite Sam if he wants. After that no more people can come." Chan sounded angry.
    "I'll invite Y/N." Seugmin started. "Felix you invite Sam."  We nodded. Seugmin rarely would sound strict, but when he did we all did what he said.

{Your POV}
    The next day I woke up and my brothers weren't in the room. I got ready for school then I went to the kitchen for breakfast. I saw Richard cooking he doesn't usually cook when he does the food is really good.
     "Morning guys." I said with a smile.
     "Morning." They said. Times like last night happen sometimes when they do we don't talk about it. We ate in silence after I was done I went outside to go on my bike. Leo followed me and got on. I looked next door and saw a pink Jeep.  I saw get out and was talking, no more like flirting with him behind it. I put my helmet on and drove through a puddle it hit with her with water. Hey she made out with my boyfriend at the time so I think that I'm being responsible. I got to school and went to my locker and saw Chan waiting for me.
    "Good Morning Y/N." He said with a smile. 
    "Morning." I replied.
    "Hey sooo me and the guys and I have this annual camping trip. We were wandering if you want to come. Before you ask Felix is gonna be there and so is Sam." He looked nervous.
    "When is it?" I asked.
    "This weekend."
    "I'll go but I'm not sharing a tent with her."
    "No one said you had to." He said with a smile.

{To be continued...}