Chapter 14

{Your POV}
Today was the camping trip with the boys. I'm looking forward to it because I get to spend time with them. I just don't like that Sam is coming with us. I got a text from Chan saying that he is here. I said a quick goodbye to my brothers and went to the door with my bag. When I went outside I saw Woojin waiting in the car.
"Hey, where are the others?" I asked him.
"They'll meet us there." After a couple of minutes we got to the campsite. I saw all the guys were setting everything up.
"Hey Y/N can you help me with this." Jeongin yelled out to me. I went to help him move some logs around what looks like a fire pit. I started joking around with him and we were having fun. That was until I saw Sam's car pull up. As soon as she got out she got out of the car and I saw she had a full cup of coffee I knew what was about to happen. Once she got close to me she "tripped" and dropped her coffee on me. I felt the coffee start to burn my skin I couldn't help but scream because of the pain. Every one came over to me to see why I had just screamed.
"Omg Y/N I'm so sorry. I didn't see the log and tripped. Are you ok?" It was clear that she did that on purpose. She was trying not to laugh the whole time she was talking. When I looked down at my short I saw that the coffee had soaked through it making it see through. I ran to my tent that had my bag in it.

{Felix's POV}
After Sam spilled the coffee on Y/N her shirt became see through. I could see her bra and for some reason I couldn't look away. I hate Sam for making me get back together to her. I love Y/N the way she smiles, how she laughs, how her hair falls perfectly.
Flash back
I was talking to the guys that were at the table about Y/N. We just started dating and I couldn't even be happier.
"Felix turn around. " Chan said in an almost growl. When I turned around I saw Sam walking up to me.
"Hey, Felix can we talk for a second?"
"Yeah sure. Why not?" I said as I shrugged my shoulder. She took me towards a corner in the cafeteria.
"I've thought about it and I want to get back together."
"I don't. Are we done here?" I knew something was wrong. I felt my stomach drop when she grabbed my wrist as I was about to walk away.
"I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice. You love your sisters right Felix." I nodded. "It would be a-shame if something happened to them."
"You wouldn't dare." I growled at her.
"Oh I would." Her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard. I don't know how I ever loved her. "There is only one way in stopping me from hurting them." She stated basically snarling at me.
"What is it?" I asked already knowing that answer.
"You have to get back together with me and dumb her." I didn't have time to respond before she grabbed me and kissed me. I hate it when she did that. I herd the cafeteria door swing shut. I walked over at Chan to see what happened.
"Chan, what happened?"
"Y/N saw you and Sam kissing." I was about to run after her when I felt Chan's hand on my shoulder. "I wouldn't Changbin and her brother are with her."
"I didn't want to..."
"I know I heard the whole thing."

{To be continued...}