Chapter 10

{Your POV}
    I woke up with Felix's arms around me. Looking around the room and I saw that everyone was sleeping. Minho was cuddling Jisung who was gripping him back. I looked to see that Felix is still asleep. I went to go get up but his grip tightened.
    "Where are you going." He mumbled. His voice was groggy and somehow deeper than it normally was.
    "I'm going to make some breakfast." I told him. He nodded and let me go. I got up and started walking to the kitchen he was following me like a lost puppy. I chuckled at him. When I got in the kitchen I saw a not hanging off the fridge.
    Y/N,
We decided to go out to have breakfast and to run some errands. Be careful with those eight boys. Also the boy that was holding you while you were sleeping. What was his name? Felix I think. No funny while we are gone.
         Love,
  Your three brothers.
I chuckled at the note that Felix was reading over my shoulder. I herd him giggle at it.
     "I was thinking pancakes for breakfast."
     "Yes." He sounded like an excited child. I chuckled at his silly ness. I put my hair up and started to get the ingredients. "You look really pretty with your hair up." He said coming closer to me. He rested his hands on my hips. I felt my face heat up due to how close we are. He pecked my lips. "I like seeing you blush because of me."
    "Felix if you want pancakes I need to make them." I told him. That was true also I was starving.
    "I'll help you then." I wasn't too sure but I nodded. We finished making the pancakes. "I'll go wake up the others for breakfast." I told him. When I went to go to the room I heard Jisung and Minho talking. I didn't want to eves drop on them, but what I herd next made me stop in my tracks.
    "I think we should tell them that we're dating." I herd Jisung say. "Everyone doesn't mind Felix and Y/N dating why would they mind if we are."
     "I think that we should eventually but not right now." I didn't mind that they are dating. I kind of called it they were always with each other and I herd that Minho has tried to kiss Jisung a couple of times. I realized that the door to the study was open and they saw me.
    "Y-Y-Y/N how long have you been standing there?" Jisung stuttered out.
    "Not long." I replied.
    "How much did you hear?" Minho asked me. 
    "Enough to know that you two are dating."
    "You probably want an explanation." Minho said again. I didn't even get to respond before they pulled me into that room. "It all started a couple of months ago. We were hanging out with the guys and Sam." Just the mention of her name made me cringe. I never liked her not because she was dating Felix just because I got a bad feeling about her. "Felix's sister got sick and had to leave early." He continued. "Sam was being her clingy b**ch a$$ self and tried to get him to stay. Chan told me and Jisung to restrain her so Felix can take care of his sister. After he left Woojin told us to take her home so we did. On the way back we were talking. I had liked him for a little bit at that point. However he told me that he liked me. I didn't expect him to like me. So I kissed him showing I liked him back. Shortly after I kissed him he replied to it. I've dated girls before but when I kissed them it never felt like it did when I kissed Jisung." Minho looked over at Jisung with hearts in his eyes. "And we just started dating, but we don't want everyone else to know. We just don't want things to be awkward." I understood what he was saying. Both Jisung and Minho froze in place. Confused I turned around and saw everyone in the door way.  They all came through and hugged the two scared boys in-front of me. They were trying to show them that they expect the two of them dating. I left the room to let them have there moment. I was happy that they accepted them. I went to the table and started setting it. The boys came out of the study and saw all the pancakes. They got really excited. We all sat down at the table. They started laughing and joking with each other like nothing happened. I'm so glad that nothing was awkward.

{To be continued...}