Chapter 17

Sorry for not updating for so long. The truth is that I'm running out of ideas and I'm kind of going through writers block. Also sorry this chapter is short. So please sit back relax and enjoy.
_____________________________________

{Your POV}
    "Back when Sam and I started dating things were perfect." He started.  
    "You already told me that." I said with a dead like tone.
    "Ok then let's start before Sam and I dated. We were childhood friends I started to catch feelings for her. When she said that she liked me back I was so happy. Everything was great. When she started to hang out with her old she changed. She started cheating. And I stayed. I stayed because I was scared of what would happen if I broke up with her. When you came along I saw hope. Hope that I could actually love someone. Hope that someone loved me."  I pulled the car over.
    "Felix get out of the car." I said in a dead voice.
    "Why?"
    "Just get out of the car." He left the car and I  followed him. He looked surprised when I got out too. I went over to him and smashed my lips on his. He then started to move his lips with mine. We broke apart and started panting. 
    "What was that for?" He asked me.
    "All you had to be was honest with me."
    "I always was. I've never lied to you."
    "I don't doubt that, but it always felt like you were hiding something from me. That you were holding back." I put my head on his chest and I heard his heart beat. It was beating really fast. "Let's get into the car." He nodded and got in. On the way back we were holding hands the whole way. We met up with the guys and we got some milk shakes at a diner. I saw Evan at the table next to us.
    "Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?"
    "Yeah sure." I felt Felix grab my hand and looked at me and I nodded I reassurance. I followed him outside.
    "What's going on between you and Felix."
    "We're just... I don't know." He then slammed his hand on the wall by my head.
    "You're mine. And you will always be mine understand." I nodded this is just like when we dated. "Good." He said with a devilish smirk. "Now go get your stuff and don't tell any of them about this." I nodded again. "Good girl." He then kissed my temple it discussed me. I went inside to get my things.
    "Hey Y/N what's wrong." Felix asked me.
    "Nothing I just have to go."
    "Y/N." Chan tried to stop me.
    "Please Chan you don't understand I have to go. Please let me go please." I begged him and he obliged unwillingly. I went outside and met Evan.
    "That's my girl" he went in to kiss me and I turned my head. I looked in the window and I saw all the boys staring at me. They looked at me and I didn't want them to. Evan then grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He then kissed me and a single tear ran down my face. I was back to the scared girl I was back when I started dating Evan.

{To be continued...}