Chapter 4

{Your POV}
    We were driving home and there was this comfortable silence.
    "HEY CAN WE STOP SOMEWHERE AND GET SOME FOOD!?" He shouted over the noise.
     "YEAH!" I yelled back. We stopped a dinner and got some milkshakes.
      " So why did you move to Australia?" He asked. 
    " My dad died a couple years back...Mom got remarried to my stepdad; he has a company that is big here." He looked at me weird and didn't say anything
    "Well that's a good reason. I've lived here all my life."
    "That's cool I've actually always wanted to live here but not like this." He looked at me weird.
    "Why? I mean your here what's so bad?"
    "I miss my friends, My old school, My house.  Now I have no friends and it's just me and my brothers."
    "Well actually now you can't say that you have no friends because you have the nine of us." I smiled to myself when he said that. 
     "Thanks." I said with a smile on my face.
    "Can I ask you something?" He said trying not to show that he was nervous. I nodded. "Well on your first day here I saw your mom and stepdad leave." He said scratching the back of his neck. "How come they haven't back yet? If you don't mind me asking." He looked really nervous.
    "I don't mind at all." He looked a little less tense. "My stepfather owns a company here in Australia. It's in the heart of Sydney so him and my mom live on the heart of Sydney." I replied he looks like he has more to say.
    "What about you and your brothers?" He asked I found it cute how he's so curious. *STOP HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!* I thought to myself.
    "We've been doing what have since my mom married my stepdad. Stick together and handle it just us four." I said in a very calm voice.
    "If you ever need to talk about anything I'm just a door away." He said with a smile. "Oh can I have your number?"
     "Sure." I gave him my number then drove him home. When I pulled into the driveway I saw my stepdads car. I walked into the house to find beer bottles all over the place.
    " Oh hey welcome home slut." I turned around and saw that it was my mom. "I saw that boy get off your motorcycle."
     This happens a lot when my mom gets drunk which is rarely; she comes and verbally abuses me. Onetime it got so bad that she almost hit me. I was about to cry when Calvin walked in.

{ To be continued..}