Chapter 12

{Your POV}
I looked at Leo who had his arm open. As quickly as I could I ran into them. In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn't have fallen for Felix, but I did that was a stupid move on my part.
"Do you want to go home?" Leo asked. I nodded. He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked in his eyes they were filled with sorrow. I looked at the other two boys that are behind Leo.
"Why am I going home when I'm not the one who should be humiliated." I thought
"Leo I'm going to say here." He looked
at me strange.
"Are you sure?" He asked for clarification.
"Yes. Now can you get me my phone please." I left it in my locker at Leo knew the Combo. He nodded and went to go get it. He came back a couple seconds later gave me my phone. When he came back I decided I text Richard. He has a really good fashion sense.

*it looks like this*

I went outside and got the outfit.
"Thanks Richard."
"No problem now what is it about."
"I'll tell you later."
"Ok see you at home."
"I'll see you later." I went inside to go change. When I came out everyone was staring at me. I saw Felix coming my way. I quickly shut my locker and walked in the other way. The day went by as usual. It was the end of the day and I went to go find Leo. When I was walking to go find him he was walking on my direction. We went out side and I saw Felix standing by my bike.
"Move Felix I'm giving Leo a ride." I said as coldly as I could. He looked taken aback.
"Hey what's wrong? Why are you made at me?" I felt my anger boil up inside I'm surprised he would ask me that.
"Oh nothing I just saw your little make out session with Sam in the cafeteria. Oh and btw we are done." I was surprised that I didn't shout at him.
"Please Y/N it wasn't what it loo-" I cut him off not wanting to hear it.
"I don't want to hear it was exactly what it looked like. Come on Leo let's go home." Me and Leo got on the bike and went home. As soon as we got there I went straight in my room and started balling my eyes out.

{Leo's POV}
When I got inside I saw Y/N go up to her room and I sighed. I fell really bad for her this is the second time that this has happened to her.
"Hey what happened to Y/N?" Maddy asked me. "She usually says hi to us. What happened at school?" He sounded really concerned.
"Yeah I want to know that too. Why did she want me to bring her a new outfit today." I took a deep breath before telling them.
"Y/N saw Felix making out with another girl. Don't yell and don't scream." I told them I don't want her to hear them.
"Let's go to the store and buy some ice cream, a lot of junk food and a lot of horror movies also Leo order her favorite pizza." Richard gave us the commands thank god he knows what he's talking about.
"I'm going to tell her that we are going out for a bit." I told them.
"No let's surprise her." Maddy said. We went to the car and I called the pizza place. We went to the store and bought a lot of ice cream and junk food. When we were done we went to the pizza place and picked up then we went home.

{Your POV}
I was sitting on my bed when I her a knock on the door. "Come in." I said faintly. When the door opened Maddy, Richard, and Leo came in. That had bags and Pizza with them.
"Hey Y/N I'm sorry to hear about what happened. We brought ice cream, junk food and Pizza." He said. Since Dad died Maddy has been like a Dad to all of us. I'm closer to him than I am to our own mother. He sat down next to me and I went straight into his arms and started crying again. "Hey don't cry we have some horror movies of you want to watch them." I nodded Leo put the movie into my laptop and we watched it at everything and passed out. I'm so lucky to have these three. I love them more than anything.

{To be continued...}