Chapter 15

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the reads. I also want to tell you to feel free to comment on anything you want just please keep them nice. I'm not one of those people who tell u to vote but comments will actually inspire me to write more. And if you have any questions or you just want to talk feel free to DM me, but please keep it positive. Sorry for this long note now here is the story. Thanks for reading. 😊
____________________________________
{Your POV}
When I came out of the tent and I saw all the guys looking at me.
"What are you guys looking at?"
"Nothing." They all say in unison. They were all sitting around the fire pit that was made and I sat next to Changbin.
"Ok guys who is sharing a tent?" Chan said and it looked like he was taking notes on his phone.
"I want to share a tent with Y/N." Sam had said and everyone looked at her with shock. Chan looked at me and asked for approval, and because I didn't want to seem like a jealous ex-girlfriend I just nodded. The rest of the guys chose who they were going to share a tent with. We started to talk with each other then we realized that it was starting to get dark so we started to light the fire. It was starting to get cold so we got blankets out of the car. I was sharing a blanket with Changbin when I felt someone staring holes into the side of my head. I turned and saw Felix looking at me when our eyes met we just stared at each other. When we broke eye contact I looked at the time on my phone I saw that it was getting late.
"Hey guys I think that I'm going to head to bed." I told them while stretching.
"I think that I'm going to head to bed too." I heard Sam say in her annoying voice. I looked at Minho with a look for help and he did nothing but laughs. I went into the tent and Sam was on my tail. Her sweater fell exposing the side of her neck that showed hickeys on her neck.
"You like them?" She asked noticing that I saw them. "Felix gave them to me. I mean you dated him you know how it is. When he just gets to wild..." I didn't let her finish her sentence before slapping her. She was about to say something when we heard yelling from outside.
"CHANGBIN JUST FACE IT SHE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU LIKE SHE LOVES ME!" I herd Felix yell that really loud and he sounded pissed.
"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE LOVES ME THAT WAY OR NOT BECAUSE I LOVE HER. I WILL BE HER FRIEND HER BOYFRIEND AND ANYTHING ELSE SHE WANTS ME TO BE!" Changbin screamed back.
"SHE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO BE HER BOYFRIEND. SHE WILL LOVE ME AND WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU!" After that Changbin punched Felix in the face. Felix punched him back then they were in a fist fight. It looked like Changbin was winning until Felix over powered him. They both stood up and was about to go at each again. I ran between them and put one of my hands on each of their chest.
"What happened here!? Why were you guys fighting each other!?" I asked and was starting to raid my voice. Felix seemed to ignore me and looked straight at Sam. When he did that I felt my heart shatter in a million peace's.
"I'm done with this." Was all he said.
"You can't be I'm not done with you yet. Besides you can't if you do I'll hurt your sisters." I suddenly realized why he did what he did but that doesn't excuse what he did. Felix then pulled out his phone and got play on an audio recording. "Besides you can't if you do I'll hurt your sisters." Felix has recorded everything that she had said.
"Go ahead I'll just go ahead and show this to the police then." She ran to the tent and got her stuff then she ran to her car and threw all of Felix stuff out of it. After she drove off Felix grabbed my wrist and pulled me out into the woods.
"Listen, you don't have to forgive me for what I did. I just want you to know that I love you." He then grabbed me by the waist then he kissed me. I kissed him back almost immediately and wrapped my arms around his neck. A couple of seconds later after I realized what was going on I what was happening I slightly pushed him away.

{Felix's POV}
After Sam had thrown her fit and left I grabbed Y/Ns writing wrist and pull her with me into deeper into the woods. There was so much I wanted to tell her. When we stopped I looked into her beautiful eyes and saw that she was confused.
"Listen, you don't have to forgive me for what I did. I just want you to know that I love you." After I told her that my heart was beating really fast. I couldn't help but to grab her and kiss her. I felt her start to kiss me back and my heart skipped a beat. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer. In this moment I want time to just stop so I can kiss her forever. All of the sudden I she gently pushed me away from her. I was far enough so I couldn't reach her lips but close enough to still hold her I my arms.

{Your POV}
"Felix if you want me back your going to have to do more than just kiss me."
"Don't worry I will I don't give up that easy."

{to be continued...}