Chapter 9

{Your POV}
    My heart was beating out of my chest. Felix was kissing me. The kiss went from light to passionate to a rough kiss. We separated and I was gasping for air. He kept his forehead pressed against mine. "I've wanted to do that sense you moved here." I looked at him confused.
    "What do you mean?"
    "When I saw you walking into your house the night before I talked to you; I wanted to grab you and kiss you. I couldn't I didn't know you. There was something about you. When I did get to know you I wanted to kiss you more. Now that I did I don't want to let you go. Will you be my girlfriend."
    "Felix you just got out of a relationship."
    "That I wasn't happy in. And that I was going to end soon anyway." I thought about it. I don't want to get hurt again, but I really do like him.
    "I'll be your girlfriend." He smiled after I said that. I really like his smile it's so cute. He then threw his arm around me his embrace felt so warm. He then I heard one of my brothers call me.
    "Y/N can you come inside." I turned to look at the door and Richard was standing there.
    "Yeah I'll be just a second." He nodded. I looked back at Felix. "I have to go in now."
    "I herd well I'll see you later." I nodded and he kissed my forehead and then left. My heart was fluttering and I went inside.
    "Next time you want to have a make out session on our porch give some warning first." I chuckled at him. Then I saw Leo running past me with a trash bag.
    "Mom and Calvin are coming over?" I asked knowing he answer. 
    "Yup." With that we both ran to start cleaning. When we finally finished there was a knock on the door. Leo went to get it and it was Mom and Calvin.
    "Maddy, Richard,Y/N, Leo. We have an announcement." Calvin started. He looked at my mom and smiled.
     "I'll say it." Mom said looking at Calvin. "I'm pregnant." She announced. We all looked shocked. I wish that was all they had to say. "Also the baby will live with Calvin and I until it goes to college." I felt my blood boiling. They don't want us living with them but the new baby is ok. Just then they went into the study. I was walking to the room when I herd my mom say something. "I don't get why this baby gets to live with us, but my kids can't." I stopped and listen in at the door.
    "They aren't my kids. They are your and your ex-husbands not mine."
     "You make it sound like I'm divorced. I'm not my ex is dead he died. He died saving people he's a hero." I saw my brothers walking to their rooms. I signaled them over to listen but stay quiet.
    "That still doesn't make them my kids."
    "I know it doesn't but I'm still their mother." We all looked at each other in shock. I looked over and saw Richard holding back Maddy we all knew he was going to loose. So Leo and I helped Richard move Maddy to his room.
    "Maddy calm down. We can't let them know that we herd them." Maddy nodded at me. He knew what I was saying was right. We all went back to our rooms and not a couple minutes later we need the front door close. We knew that Mom and Calvin had left. I herd the door bell ring and I went to see who it was. When I opened the door Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jisung, Jeongin, and Felix we're standing there.
    "Leo texted Jisung sense their friends and told him what happened. We came over to see if you were all right."
    "I honestly don't know. Do you guys want to come in?" I moved aside so they can get in. The I led them to my room. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked they nodded we went scrolling threw Netflix to find a movie. For a joke we decided to watch to all the boys I've loved before. I was sitting next to Felix. I ended up in his arms about half way through the movie. I looked at him with a what are you doing look.
    "It's okay they know that we are dating. I told them when we were coming over here." He whispered on my ear. Before the ended all of us had fallen asleep. None of us were worried because they all had asked their parents if they could sleep over, and all of them said that it was ok.

{To be continued...}