She's All Mine

I stood side stage and watched as Austin interacted with the kids in the crowed. There was nothing more beautiful then seeing him on stage. He put so much love and emotion into every second of it. It was as if nothing else in the world even existed.

After the set was finished he came bounding off the stage and engulfed me in a hug, spinning me around. I giggled and kissed him as he sat me back down. "You're all sweaty and now I'm soaked with your sweat."

"Well good thing you love all of me, even my sweat," Austin said putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the bus. "Should we tell the guys now?"

"Well we're all together so why not?" I walked up the steps of the bus and entered the front lounge. "Before you all fight over who gets the shower first, Austin and I have something to tell you."

Everyone turned to look at us, Alan just winked at us. "Well spit it out because I feel fucking gross," Alan whined.

"I'm gonna be a dadddyyyy," Austin sang happily.

"WHAT?" Tino mimicked Austin. "You knocked the poor girl up? Now she's stuck with you forever! God damn. I was hoping I could marry her."

Austin wrapped a protective arm around me and pulled me into his sweaty body. "She's all mine."

"It better be a ginger!" Alan yelled running to the back to shower before anyone could beat him.

I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss Austin. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," he cooed kissing me back before leaning down on his knees to kiss my bloated stomach. "And I love you too."

I smiled uncontrollably as I pushed his wet hair out of his face. "How did did I get so lucky?"

------

I changed into shorts and a tank top before going to the back lounge to wait for Austin to get out of the shower. Alan was sitting on the couch strumming his guitar so I took a seat next to him. "Play me something beautiful."

He turned to me and shook his head. "I'll play whatever I want to play ya little brat."

I pouted and shoved his shoulder. "Don't be a dick."

"Are you being mean to my girlfriend," Austin asked from the doorway.

"He told me I'm ugly," I lied with a fake cry.

"Oh my god," he said flatly turning to me with a straight face. "I'm going to ruin you."

I giggled and kissed his cheek before getting up to join Austin on the other couch. He pulled me by my hips onto his lap causing me to smile. He held me against him, never taking his hand off of my growing tummy, while he whispered sweet things into my ear.

&&

I'm really sorry that this is so short and shitty. I have major writers block and I've had a lot going on in my personal like. I just wanted to give you a little bit of an Austum fix (;

If you have any idea on a direction I should go with this story feel free to message me and tell me what you want to see happen next ❤️❤