Intro

Loading......

Loading.......

Loading.......

ELEMENTAL DRIFTERS CLASSIFIED RACING INFORMATION

Username: Airi Mitsura

Password: **********

Access granted

Racers profile:
Keiichi Tsuchiya
Matt Field
Odi Bukchis
Kenichiro Kunimitsu
Ken Block
Lewis Hamilton
Thomas Friedland <-------[select]

------------^-------------

Loading......

Loading......

Thomas Friedland aka Drift King

Nationality:
Japan (Parents from the United States and Argentina)

Race:
Anglo-Argentinean.

Age:
24

Elemental Background:
Former Elemental Guardian

Strengths:
God Mode
Jump/ultra drift 
Comet drift/ 300km/h drift

Weakness:
Currently Unknown

Partner/ Car:
Savanna Mazda RX-7 Infini III (FC3S)

Background information:
Thomas Friedland was born and grew up in Saitama, Japan. He had a mindset very much like his god-uncle Ryosuke Takahashi.

Started his winning streak on the 17th of February 2017 beating the green R35 GT-R nicknamed 'The Hulk' that Satoshi Nakazato drove. He then continued to lengthen that streak by beating more competitors to come including the Shooting Stars, a team formed by Ryosuke's son, Satoru Takahashi and eventually beating Ren Kogashiwa in Mount Haruna.

He has an mind of a great physician and instincts of a racer. Even proving the science behind the racer's seed which is a hidden power in the brain of everyone that only actives when they feel the adrenaline rush going at high speeds. He then became The World's Top Drifter and dominated at every drifting competition. Thomas had been the soul number one racer but was only inches to defeat from Louis Flash.

He was then stuck by a stray meteorite one night in the Gifu countryside where he and his family were having vacation. It soon be discovered that he's been chosen to be the last elemental guardian and had gained extraordinary powers from the meteor and used that to strengthen his racing seed's power which abled him to go into 'God mode' an unexplainably phenomena where Friedland is able to execute drifts at 400km/h and his eyes glows and his hair floating upwards. He battled Louis Flash again to a rematch but both sides claimed the Battle result unknown as Flash plunged his modified BMW i8 into an accident down a cliff.

Soon to be retired at an age of 24 after getting engaged to his fiance Ayoko Tamayochi. He's a good mate who cares for his friends Danny McMillan, Hiro Takahashi and Asuo Hinata.

<Previous page

Loading........

Loading..........

Racers profile
-------------^-------------
Thomas Friedland
Fumihiro Ikeda
Fernando Alonso
Ryan Cooper
Evelyn Cooper
Chris Forseberg
Kudo Naoya
Louis Flash <---------[select]
--------------^-------------

Loading..........

Loading.........

Louis Flash

Nationality:
Malaysia

Race:
Chinese

Age:
19

Elemental Background:
Chosen by the Light Element

Partner/car:
White Mercedes SLS AMG Black series (Formerly), BMW i8 (Formerly as well)/ V8 Ariel Atom 500 swapped Mercedes AMG GT-R

Strengths:
Inertia drift, Four Wheel drift, Blind mode counter, Advanced inside drift

Weakness:
His emotions can overwhelm him at some moments of the race.

Background info:
Louis wasn't much at first then being a regular highschool student but it was at his last year that really got his life sending him up into a sprial craze of speed and adrenaline.

Flash was chosen by the Light element to race against the Dark Element in a battle to decide the faith of the Earth from invasion. He started his streak from rock bottom at first by beating a nutorious street gang leader named   Razor Alif who drove a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 in his Mercedes SLS AMG Black series on the Federal Highway in Malaysia, he then progresses and saved the world by beating Mr. Alex the traitor of the Elemental Drifters in his Aventador and was largely deemed a hero in both the racing and outside world.

Flash then found something out of the world a year after the Battle of The Earth, a strange ancient stone tablet that was sitting for a thousand of years in the cave systems of Mount Kobushi that lead his team to the first Elemental Guardian which are the protectors of the three lost elements, Dirt, Smoke and Magic elements. After beating two Guardians, Louis then officially formed his team 'The Order Of Elements' in late January this year to battle against the remaining Guardians around the globe. He then finally found the lost elements who were right under their noses the whole time and battled three of them and winning. Flash is now currently studying in the Tokyo University with his girlfriend Airi Mitsura.

Log out <--------[select]

Logging off.........