Chapter Ten: Aftermatch

----('EriOne$' plays)----

Both Louis and Thomas widened their eyes at the sight of the FC's pass against the AMG.

The awestruck crowd watching on their smartphones, television or even witnessing the race themselves stood there frozen in time. The staff member at the corner soon found the courage to slowly pick up his walkie talkie to his mouth.

"T-The FC took the inside and passed the understeering AMG......."

"THOMAS FRIEDLAND HAS WON!!!"

"He did it??" Asuo said with his mouth agape.

"Thomas won????" Danny asked.

Hiro dropped his radio onto the asphalt floor below before tears of joy watered his eyes.

The blonde hair then faced the sky and screamed. "HE DID IT!!!!!!"

The whole mountain then erupted into cheers as the victor was decided. Finally after two years of battling one another it all came to a conclusion of who'll win.

The Elemental Drifters, their fans and Airi with the team stood their ground shaken but not broken. It was a tough battle and they were satisfied enough of their leader's close race.

When the two cars got back to the summit, the crowd roared and surrounded their cars like a crazy shoe sale. They grabbed both drift legends and lifted them above their shoulders, tossing them up and down continuously.

"Put us down!" Thomas laughed as the crowd slowly did what he said. The Anglo American then turned to his ultimate rival of his career happy to cheer him for the close race but was shocked as he didn't noticed it before and so was everyone after as they gasped loudly.

"What? What's wrong???" Louis asked.

"L-Louis......" Joel stammered.

"Your hair!" JL finished his best friend's sentence and it was all so true.

Louis' hair was now a bright white colour after the race. Also a strong white aura radiating from his body.

The clueless hoodie then looked at his arms and body, seeing the power he had now. He felt stranger and much stronger than before.

"Whoa!" He said astonished. "How could this happen?"

"It seems that you're almost able to extract all your power from me." A white spiritual wolf joined in.

"Extract power?" Louis asked back his partner.

"Only a few of my partners are able to do this and Louis you're undoubtedly one of them." Mercy explained. "By extracting elemental power from elements to their partners there might be certain sides affects. And thus your hair changing colour."

"Louis you're evolving into a faster racer. Each straightaways your shifting smoothens and each corner your drifting sharpens."

"We got a long road ahead of us."

"Partner."

"Yeah." Louis smiled. The now white hair then grabbed Thomas by his wrist and held it up high like a boxing referee announcing the champion.

"Everyone I give you Thomas Friedland!! The Fastest Drifter in The World!!!!!"

The crowd then erupted in cheers, even the Elemental Drifters agreed to Louis statement and applaud with him.

Rori, the brown haired reporter found her why first to Thomas as other news reporter followed. "Thomas Friedland how do you feel about being the fastest drifter in the world???"