Chapter Nine: Fury!!!! THE FINAL PUSH!!!

----(THE ENTIRE CLIMAX OF THE BOOK STARTS NOW!!! 'Into the Sunrise' plays!!!)----

"*static* They're coming in the five consecutive hairpins fast! *static*" Both Airi and Hiro's radios sounded as both sides stared anticipatedly into the big screen in front of them. Eyeing both racers.

"We can hear their tyre squealing now!!! They're about the FLY RIGHT PAST US!!!" The stationed staff cried as the spectators stood up with smartphones at ready.

Thomas and Louis were both flying into the first hairpin fast. The turbocharged anti-lag 13B-T rotary and Ariel Atom 500 NA V8 fighting for the position of the loudest revving engine.

"Come on Thomas....." Danny trailed off watching the live stream with his heart pumping out of his chest.

"Hold it Louis." Joel has the same feeling as the two drift legends were heading into the hairpin.

The FC soared calmly behind the Mercedes bumper. "I could do it!!"

Thomas then turned his headlights off again! The FC disappeared from Louis' rear view.

"One more,..."

"AND I'M GONNA FINISH THIS!!!

They entered the corner as the whole world leaned forward........

"NOW!!!!" Louis yelled reaching for his light switch!!!

AND THE AMG'S HEADLIGHTS FADED OFF TOO!!!

(BEAT DROPS!!!!!")

LOUIS TURNED HIS AMG BLINDLY TO THE INSIDE OF THE TURN AND DROPPED HIS SIDE TYRES INTO THE GUTTER LETTING IT GUIDE HIM THROUGH THE TURN WITH DARKNESS ALL AROUND!!!! COUNTERING THOMAS' BLIND ATTACK!!!!

IN TERMENDOUS FEAR, THOMAS PULLED BACK A LITTLE AND TURN ON HIS HEADLIGHTS BEFORE THE AMG FOLLOWED RIGHT AFTER!

The bystanders were frozen to the ground as they only saw a blackened swift movement of the two drift cars executing the hairpin. The only thing crystal clear to then were the sounds of the rotary and V8 revving out of the turn.

"THIS IS MY NEW MOVE!!!" LOUIS YELLED.

"THE BLIND GUTTER RUN!!!!"

"Oh!! THE MERCEDES JUST COUNTERED THE DRIFT KING'S BLIND ATTACK BY TURNING OFF IT'S HEADLIGHTS AS WELL!! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??!!!" Rory wailed in excitement and confusion into her mic making the news people in the studios almost deaf by her screaming.

"That was insane....." The Anglo American trailed in heavy shock of what just happened.

"What hecking move was that???!!" The spectators on the first hairpin were shocked.

"I thought Flash's headlights went out and they were gonna crash into us for sure!"

Back at the summit, Louis team was hitted by a wave of nostalgia. They've seen this reckless move done before to a different racer three years ago.

"Amazing," Airi trailed. "He used the gutter on the inside of the corner to guide him through the turn while going blind

"That way, he was able to counter Thomas' attack!!"

Right now, the two cars were entering the second hairpin at demonic speeds!!! They downshifted and flew past the corner under 0.5 seconds shocking the timekeepers who weren't even able push the buttons on their stopwatches in time!!