Chapter Seven: The King of DRIFTING

----('Dependence' plays!!!)----

The two cars drifted around the course like maniacs. Both drivers not worried of the speed they were going.

"More hairpins are coming up!" Thomas noted. "My drifting seed is reaching 80% now! It may be simple but if I can pass him before I activate my God Mode I'll have the match!!!"

"And to do that......"

"I'll have to make my move now!!"

"Right after the next corner I'll do IT!!"

The next was a left U-hairpin, a steep straight would sent them flying at dangerous speeds into the corner with a ravine at the bottom.

Louis saw the approaching corner and braked hard. His brake lights flashed into two laser beams.

"NOW!!" Thomas flicked the switch on his dashboard.

THE FC' HEADLIGHTS THEN DISAPPEARED, Louis then noticed on his rear view mirror was nothing but pitch darkness.

"He disappeared?!!!" Louis yelled in fear. Sounds of the 13B-T rotary whined right next to him.

Thomas then turned on his headlights and cut through the inside!!

(BEAT DROPS)

The Drift King then moved into the inside and clipped his wheels into a ditch at the shoulder of the turn!!!! Louis was nothing but understeering on the outside line!!!

*Scrap!!!!!!!!*

His FC rode through the corner like a roller coaster without any understeer, the FC then sling shot from the curve at a speed. Passing the understeering AMG GT-R mid turn!!!

"And the Drift King ends it!!! Passing the Light Element from the inside!!!!" Rory commented loudly into the camera.

"He passed me??!!" Louis wailed as the FC took the lead. The two cars then passed the exit, leaving behind the dozen shocked bystanders.
______________________________________

"*static* The FC took the lead!!! It dropped it's left wheels into the ditch on the inside of the curve to avoid understeer and passed the AMG!!! *static*" Hiro's walkie talkie wailed.

"YES THOMAS DID IT!!!" Danny yelled, punching the air with joy.

"Thomas passed him!!" Asuo pointed out. "His going for the lead!!"

"Come on Thomas!!!" Hiro yelled with his friends. "Beat his alien ass dude!!!"
______________________________________

The two cars then zoomed past the next corner faster than ever. On the straights Thomas shifted into fifth gear pulling from the AMG. His tyres spinning crazily, it's shiver rims blurring at the speed of 350km/h and getting faster!!

"That was an unexpected move." Louis admitted steering his car into another power drift.

"It's Thomas' unnatural talent no doubt," Louis then downshifts into third before pulling the E-brakes to stall the rear tyres into a swift arc drift.

"If he had an elemental perk," The hoodie then saw the faded blue aura bursting from the FC's rear before it disappeared into another corner.

"It would be his fearlessness in the corners."

"But," Louis then followed the FC parallel drifting into another C-hairpin. Both cars sliding as the crowd cheered then on. "His move was too early to be one that'll settle this match."

"So all I need is to find another opening to take!!!" He demanded before the AMG came screaming into another corner sideways.

"He probably was caught off guard when I attacked him on that corner." Thomas thought as he shifts into fourth gear on the straightaways. His misfiring roared once more decreasing the time for his turbos to start spooling.

"But that was just a little warm up for him to get started ahead," Thomas then did a Scandinavian flick across the S-hairpins which the AMG GT-R followed behind.
______________________________________

"Here they come." Ren felt it in his bones. "The sound of the angry buzzing rotary engine."

"They'll about fly in through that corner......" Saturo pointed at the entrance of the corner as the crowd and staff waited anticipatedly for Thomas and Louis to fly past.

"NOW!!!!"

The two cars then appeared through the entry of the right corner like a lighting bolt.

Thomas never touched the gear stick but only throttled his way through medium right. His FC blurring into a blur aura of speed!!!

Then the FC emitted something supernaturally beautiful........

A pair of wings, almost as if was from an Angel's appeared from both sides of the FC as it exited the corner at full thrust.

"Those wings....." Louis was bewildered from the scene. "That's as bright as my aura!"

"It's extraordinary!!!"

"Amazing!!" Ren said out loud.

"So beautiful....." Saturo was near tears as both cars flew past them making loud revving noises as they went screaming past.

The FC became a burning blue flame as Thomas punched the gas on the straights. Reaching 100% of his power his hair started to float upwards and eyes glowed blue all around.

"IIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (GOOOOO!!)" He cried with hoarseness in his voice as the FC flew into the straights at 410km/h!!!!

(Music ends)