Sequel

(Egypt)
(23:00hrs)

A goat shepherd was walking on dry sands of the Sahara desert that night traveling with his herd of goats. In his mind it would be a normal day for him; go to town, gather milk from his goats or sell their meat, go home repeat, go to town, gather milk from his goats or sell their meat, go home repeat.

It seemed that his plans for the day was to head home for a rest as the next day would be busy as all of the rest of them. The only thing the shepherd looked forward to was to see the Sphinx with all it's glory under the twilight sky of stars at night on the way home.

He would walk on the dry sand, pass the Sphinx, stop and gaze at the night's scenery, check the main entrance and it's forever sealed door and return home.

And he did walk on the dry sand......

Pass the Sphinx.........

Stop and gaze at the night's scenery......

But there was one thing that was unusual that night.

He thought if he's old wrinkly eyes were playing tricks on them. It was impossible. He then got closer to check but each step became more real and real........

The door to the Sphinx was opened......

He wondered of the many explanations of how it could happen.

Did the government sent American foreigners to open the door?

Or did the terrorist from the East blasted it open themselves?

Or did some troublesome tourist broke it while touching about and ran away because they didn't want to be found out.

Somehow, his mind went blank immediately as he heard a voice coming from inside the tomb. A soft whisper you hear in ghost movies but the brave shepherd was yet to see some as he couldn't afford a TV at home and so he decided to enter it.

With his goats grazing outside, the shepherd entered the tomb feeling a change in atmosphere. It was way cooler inside the tomb giving him the chills.

He repeatedly mumbled a prayer, hoping his god would not punish him for entering the tomb unauthorized or accompanied by a priest.

The moonlight rays got darker into the tomb as the shepherd then used a small flip phone to shine some light into the pitch black corridors.

He walked and walked before realizing.......

He went too far......

He turned back and to his horror seeing the exit a dark void only. He was deep into the tomb.

He stated to tremble and wanted to turn around when the tomb's wall torches lit up beautifully like magic. The shepherd was stunned as he was excited seeing the enormous amount of gold coins and jewellery all around the tomb.

The shepherd then thought of the many things he could buy. A luxury house, a TV set, a cool Ferrari of some sort he saw in a television ad.

Suddenly a bright orange light appeared beside him and got him as white as a sheet and send him running back to the exit in fright.

He managed his way out.........

but what did he saw?

A wall of hieroglyphic and some paintings of ancient egyptians, slaves and the Pharoah bowing down to a great giant bird of fire.

And that painting of the giant fire bird.....

Was igniting in flames!!!