13

Camila walked in her boss' office smiling as she saw him already there, working.
"Hi" she closed door behind, he took his gaze to her and he immediately smiled "hello" he got up and walked to Cuban girl.

"How are you?" He asked her as he got closer "I'm perfect as soon as I see you" she smirked, and looked over to the outside of the office where workers rushed around.

"Same here" he bowed down to kiss her but she dodged his kiss and hugged him instead.

He groaned "why did you do that?"
"Um someone was watching" she backed away from him.

"Camila -"

"You won't be able to understand Shawn" he rolled his eyes "tell me"

She looked down sighing deeply as annoyed "it's that. YOU are my boss! It would be "she's a bitch, she's dating him because of the money" or everything else!" She said frustrated.

He took a deep breath "if anyone ever said that! I am going to punish them" she chuckled "stop, Shawn stop" she turned on her heel but he took her hand.

"What's wrong with yo - that?" He asked pretty sure about what he said earlier.

"You can't quit people because of me"

"Yes I can and I will" she rolled her eyes "no, you won't Shawn. I don't want to argue with you. But you can't do that"
She snatched hand from his and walked to her office.

-

Camila worked hard on the project she began to work on today.
She hasn't spoke to Shawn yet, but she thought about him most of the time.

Her mind didn't want to let go of the thing but her heart did.
It sunk deeply into his and she wanted just to kiss him.
In front of everyone.
He's hers.

"Camila, Sara needs help about something. Please do her a favor" Shawn didn't even look at her as he said when he opened the door.
She nodded and got up.
He closed door as she walked out through her office door.

"Hi, boss said that you need some help about something" she walked to the black haired girl.
"Uhuh" she tapped her long fingers looking at Cuban girl.

"Okey show me" Camila sat next to her as she showed her papers.

"Oh I get this. It's manual thing that this - what says 'as it requires' goes there -" she was saying as she draw with the pen, but Sara cut her off.

"So, how was in Paris?"

"What?" Camila looked at her confused "yeah, how was Shawn?"

"Paris was great thanks for asking" Sara smirked as she looked at shy Cuban girl.
"You're so lucky. You're the youngest here and Shawn took you with him"
"He is boyfriend material"

"What are you talking about?" She asked her giving her a look.

"He's such a good person and innocent. God -"

"Could you stop. It's none of my business what you feel about our boss" she squeezed her knee under the table to keep herself sane.
Sara smiled at Camila "oke, but - he's a bomb"

"Do you need my help or not?" Camila asked getting pretty much annoyed "nah, I just wanted to get to know you. You're new and you're popular"

"I'm not -"

"And I want to know the popular girl, Shawn's assistant"

Camila got up still looking at her, trying to hide madness in her eyes.
"Next time. I've a lot of work to do"