Chapter 10~

**The Next Day**

The sky was shining brightly, almost too brightly for what would happen today.

"Due to certain circumstances, you have no classes today!" Dumbledore announced and the students cheered. Breakfast at the Great Hall was normal, and everything seemed to be relaxing. Maybe it was the fact that Halloween was in a couple of days, or perhaps it was because Cerise had, sort of, in a way, united the houses.

After breakfast, Lily, Saffron, Lotus, and Taurus followed Cerise outside. "Hello," she smiled at them.

"Hi!"

"Hey."

"Hello!"

"Hi ya!"

"Okay, so, do you guys know each other..? I don't want this to be awkward when we hang out," Cerise laughed.

"Um... Not really." Lily said.

"I'm Saffron."

"My name is Lotus."

"Taurus is my name!"

"I'm Lily." After that they all started talking and laughing next to the Black Lake.

Meanwhile, Sirius Black and the other Marauders were under a shady tree.

"I'm bored," Sirius whined. "There's nothing to do."

"You could read," Remus suggested as he flipped the page of his book.

"Your so boring, Moony." Sirius complained.

"My Lily-flower is looking so beautiful today." James smiled dreamily.

"Ugh. Snivellous is reading." Sirius sneered. Suddenly Snape got up and started walking towards Cerise. "No! He's going to hex her and your precious flower!" Black said as he stood up quickly with James.

"Levicorpus!" Sirius shouted and Snape was hanging by his ankle in the air.

"Put me down Black, Potter, before I hex you!" He threatened.

"Expelliarmus!" James yelled, taking Snape's wand. Lily's head snapped up.

"I'll be right back, girls!" She said fiercely and stomped over to them, pushing her way through the crowd until she was facing James.

"Put him down! Now!" She shouted at him. Her eyes made James cower.

"I don't need help from a mudblood girl!" Severus said. Lily's eyes watered.

"Take back what you said to Evans! Now!" James said.

"Looks like you need your mouth washed out," Sirius taunted, "Scourgify!" Bubbles foamed out of Snape's mouth.

"It's not like you're any better!" Lily said to James.

"Huh?" He said.

"You go around bullying people for the fun of it! You insufferable toe-rag!" She shouted before storming away back to the girls.

"You want to go inside?" Cerise asked her. Lily nodded. Saffron, Lotus, and Taurus blocked Lily from anyone's view. They walked inside the castle just as James said:

"Who wants to see me take Snivellous' pants off?"

A/N: Okay, so I know it's been a long time since I've updated, but I've been really busy as I said in my last chapter! This chapter isn't my favorite, but I needed to stop adding fluff, or back story stuff, and move the story along. Of course, I was planning to end the story with twenty chapters, but it doesn't really look like that will happen now. There's probably going to be around thirty (maybe more, maybe less) in this book. Then I'll probably make a sequel and/or a prequel. I've also been writing a new story, but that won't be published until this story is finished. :)

Now I have some questions for you:

1. Would you like a sequel?

2. Do you like the cast? If not, then who would you rather play who, or would you not like a cast at all?

3. Which couple do you like more:

Severus and Cerise (Severise)

Sirius and Cerise (Sirise)

Salazaar and Cerise (Salarise)

Godric and Cerise (Ceric)

Or Remus and Cerise (Cerum)

Until the next chapter!