Chapter 15~

Time flew by quickly, from October to June, the girls' and boys' homework grew from just a couple of assignments to mountains of spell practicing, theory, essays, and potion making. Over all, the fifth through seventh years at Hogwarts, well, they were swamped. Today was one of those days where they, well they just got a break from it all. The OWLS and NEWTS were in a week, and they were all studying outside.

"Hey Sirius, are you going to come home this summer?" Saffron asked, gnawing on the tip of a sugar quill.

"I don't know. I think I'm going to be disowned this year. If it's okay with James and his parents, I might stay at their place."

"You don't need to try, twinsy. I have a feeling that you're being disowned as we speak." Saffi sighed and looked back at the spell book, practicing transfiguration.

Suddenly, they say the younger Black, Regulus carrying someone. He set her down and spun her around. Saffron heard the familiar giggle.

"Taurus?! What the -Why is -Huh?"

"Why's she hanging out with Regulus?" Sirius furrowed his eye brows. They walked hand in hand closer to the tree.

"I don't think that they see us, quick! Hide!" Saffi said and turned into her Animagus. Sirius copied her.

A black dog and a white and black colored dog looked at each other and let out bark-like laughter. They sat in front of their books, trying to block them from view.

"Aw.. Look at the dogs, Regulus!" Taurus said and started petting Saffron.

"Yeah.." Regulus eyed Sirius-the-dog suspiciously.

"Let's go study over there." Taurus said, dragging Regulus towards a tree near Lily and James. "HI LILY! HI JAMES!" She yelled over to them, giggling.

Lotus walked into the courtyard. Saffron noticed how Remus followed closely after her, a tint of pink was visible on his face. They changed out of their animagi.

"I had a feeling that, well, that might happen. The innocent Hufflepuff and bookworm Gryffindor. What a cliche! Those eggheads, gotta know that!" Sirius groaned.

"Look at this, some quality brother and sister time! Just making fun of our friends! Oh hey! They started a study group... We should probably join them." Sirius nodded in agreement and they walked over to them.

"H-Hey!" Cerise panted, after running through the castle to find Severus and bring him to the study group. #Sevron!

A/N: Short chapter, I know, but hey! It's a bit of a filler, but I have to speed the book up! I'm going to include sixth and seventh year in this book too.

Sevron, really? (I'm sighing to myself right now, along with smacking my frontal cortex, just kidding, I'm face palming.) Could an awesome, majestic, and cool person come up with a better ship name? It sounds like Severus and Ron... Which is awkward and NOT meant to happen.

The person who comes up with the best ship name in the comments gets a dedication! Yay!