Chapter 14~

Sirius and Cerise, exhausted, entered the ROR.

"Heyyyyy!" James drawled, "Food's here!"

"Yay!" Lotus said.

So everyone was talking, eating, and dancing.

And by everyone I meant the whole school.

And by the whole school I meant Cerise, Sirius, Taurus, Lily, Lotus, Saffron, James, Remus, Severus, and Regulus.

Peter apparently had a "date."

No one believed him, but let him go any way.

"Now then. Let's play Truth or Dare," Sirius said.

"No way! Nonononononononono NO!" Taurus screamed.

"Okay, we won't play it then.."

"No, I dropped one of the licorice ropes."

"Only you would make a big deal out of that," Lotus giggled.

"LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD, PARTY PEOPLE!"

"Okay!" Everyone chorused.

"Truth or dare, Taurus?" Sirius asked her.

"DARE!"

"I dare you to... Smile like a psycho to Bellatrix and say 'I ship you with Voldysnort.' And run away."

"Now?"

"Nope, tomorrow during dinner at the Great Hall."

"Okay!"

"Truth or dare, Saffron?" Taurus smiled wickedly.

"Dare!" Saffron said, bracing herself.

"I dare you to..." Taurus whispered the last part in her ear, causing Saffron to turn bright, firetruck red.

"Fine," Saffi sighed. "SEVERUS WHATEVER-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-IS SNAPE! DO YOU WANT TO," Severus looked shocked, anticipating what she was going to say, "BORROW SOME SHAMPOO FOR YOU HAIR?" Everyone burst out laughing, they could practically see the steam rushing out of his ears.

"Oh, very funny." He sneered.

"Truth or dare, Lily?" Saffron asked Lily.

"Truth."

"Do you like James?"

"WHY WOULD I LIKE THAT ARROGANT, BULLYING TOE RAG?"

"Then why are you sitting next to him?" Saffi smirked.

"I-I am NOT sitting next to HIM! HE is sitting next to ME!"

"Sure he is." Saffron laughed.

"Okay. James, truth or dare?" Lily asked.

"Dare!" He said.

"I dare you to propose to Lucius Malfoy, and claim your love for his 'luscious locks of hair' and if he refuses, make a huge scene."

"Lily, you devious chick! I have taught you so well!" James touched her nose.

"You didn't teach me anything," Lily scoffed, "A certain snake did."

"SHE MEANS MEEEE!" Saffi shouted as James walked into an emo corner.

"Room of requirement! Please make this room circular!" Taurus giggled. James looked around. There were no corners, so he sunk into a bean bag.

"Okay! Let's skip James' turn then, Regulus?"

"Truth or dare, Cerise?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to look at a Hufflepuff and say, 'What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?'"

"Okay.." Cherry said nervously.

~Dinner at the Great Hall the next day~

"What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?" Cerise yelled at Lotus and Lotus laughed.

"I ship you with Voldemort," Taurus said to Bellatrix and smiled like an insane child as Bellatrix high-fived her.

"I feel the same way." Bellatrix sighed dreamily.

"LUCIUS MALFOY!" James shouted and hugged him as he entered the Great Hall. "I HAVE LOVED YOUR LUSCIOUS LOCKS SINCE THE DAY WE HATED EACH OTHER! WILL YOU MARRY ME, LUSCIOUS MALFOY?"

"Absolutely not, you filthy blood traitor. I have a girlfriend!" Lucius sneered angrily.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, ALL THE TIMES WE SNUCK DOWN TO THE KITCHENS TOGETHER AND LOATHED EACH OTHER! I THOUGHT YOU WERE PLAYING HARD TO GET! I THOUGHT YOU LOOOOOOVED MEEEEE!"

Lily was practically rolling on the floor laughing.

"Go away, Potter!" Lucius spat.

"FINE. THIS WAS ALL A DARE ANYWAYS, I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOUR HAIR. OH! AND TRIM IT, YOU FLYING MONKEY!"

Everyone laughed at this as Lily stopped laughing, and grinned wickedly.

Author's Note:

Hey my fabulous readers!

Guess who finally got copy and paste to work?

This girl!

Well... Until the the next chapter!