Chapter 11~

It was Halloween night. There was going to be a party in the Great Hall. Lily, Taurus, Lotus, Saffron, and Cerise were all getting ready in The Crimsonpitch house. They were all in their costumes, all they had to do was do their hair and make-up before they would leave.

"How do I look?" Lotus asked in her tiger costume. She wore a tiger print dress that ended at her knees and black ankle boots. Lily had done some advanced magic, transfiguring Lotus's ears into real tiger ears on the top of Lotus's head, and a scarf into a tiger tail. Saffron did Lotus' tiger make-up, making her look super cute.

Lily wore a green renaissance dress that had gold patterns on it with a pair of brown boots. She wore gold eyeshadow and pink lipstick, along with a gold crown on her head. Lily's hair was braided to the side. She looked like a princess.

Taurus wore red ruby slippers, a blue and white plaid knee-length dress, and white knee highs. She had two braids tied with blue ribbons, and red lipstick on. She had a basket with a stuffed dog inside. She was dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Saffron wore fake fangs, dark red lipstick, dark grey eye shadow, and black mascara. She wore a black velvet ball gown dress, and black high heels. She was a vampire for Halloween.

Cerise wore a pair of white leggings with a white sweater that ended above her knees. She had on a pair of fluffy faux fur white ankle boots that she borrowed from Taurus that had a black sole and wedge. She made a unicorn horn and put it on a charmed-invisible headband. Lily enchanted a scarf to make a unicorn tail for her too! It was awesome! As Cerise brushed her hair, it changed to a snowy white color. "Huh?" She asked, not believing what she saw.

"No way!" Saffron said.

"What?" Cerise asked. "Why did my hair change color?"

"You're a metamorphagus!"

"Um... What's that?"

"It means your hair changes colors, and you can change your facial features and eyes and stuff like that. It's extremely rare!"

"That's weird. It must be a side effect of Godric's spell." Cerise shrugged it off.

"Well we should probably get going to the Great Hall."

"Yeah, let's go get the others."

The group of five left Cerise's common room and entered the Great Hall. There were floating Jack O' Lanterns and fake cobwebs were in some corners. Tons of Honeydukes candy was piled onto two house tables, along with orange soda, strawberry soda, and pumpkin juice.

"Let's go get some candy!" Taurus ran to the candy. She picked up lots of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans packages, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pastries, Cauldron Cakes, Fizzing Whizbees, Licorice Wands, and a ton of other candies, until her basket was filled with candy, and even stuffed some candy in Toto's back. Surprisingly, none of the girls saw that Toto had a zipper on his back. Cerise and Saffron were laughing at this.

"Got enough sweets yet Taurus?"

"Dere is nevur nuff scweetsh!" Taurus said through a mouth full of candy. They all laughed at this and Taurus -when she swallowed the candy, laughed too. After about an hour the girls got bored. Maybe it was from the fact that the Marauders weren't there, or perhaps it was because the crowd of people got bigger. Lotus had brought five of the pillow cases in Cerise's dorms, since there was more than enough of them. Cerise and Lotus gave one to each of the girls and they started filling up the pillow cases with the candy on the table.

The other fifth years gave them amused looks as the pillow cases reached their maximum limit.

"Okay. Now we shall go back to the common room! TIME FOR MAXIMUM SLEEPOVER CANDY PALOOZA!" Taurus grinned and skipped to Cerise's common room, a pillow case and basket in her hands.

"Yes! Trading candy! Welcome back, muggle life!" Lily happily followed Taurus.

"But I haven't scared any firsties," Saffi whined as Lotus pulled her upstairs. Cerise followed, laughing her head off.

A/N:

Hello my fabulous readers!

Yeah, no idea why I greeted everyone like that.

Anyways, I was originally going to post this on Halloween, but then you guys would (probably) hate me.

I'm JOKING! (That was a Mabel Pines quote from Gravity Falls)

So there's going to be a part two to the early Halloween story, and it maybe, possibly, might be posted in October!

Depends on how much school work I have.

I'm almost at 1000 reads! Thanks so much! I'm feeling so HAPPY!!

Could be from the caffeine.

AND THE QUESTIONS OF THE DAY ARE:

Who's your favorite character in the story?

Where did the Marauders go?

Who should Taurus, Lotus, and Saffron date?

And I'm super sorry for the random updates! I have absolutely no good time management skills. XD

Until the next chapter!