Chapter 12~

The girls were in a 5-person dorm in Cerise's house. They shared ghost stories, played truth or dare, and painted their nails. Of course, this happened after they had changed into their pajamas. A howl interrupted their conversation.

"OHMYGOD what was that?" Lotus asked.

"Merlin's Tube Socks! I think it was a werewolf!" Saffron said.

"O. M. G. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A WEREWOLF! ACCIO BROOM!" Taurus yelled and hopped onto her broom and went out of the opened window.

"Taurus! Wait! Werewolves are dangerous!" Cerise called after her.

Taurus felt the adrenaline rushing through her, she grinned. Two stunts later, she was going for the loop de loop. She was flying! Flying upside down! And then she slipped. Bubbles appeared over the Black Lake as a splash emerged upon the surface. She silently drifted lower and lower, until fading into unconsciousness.

"Professor! Professor Dumbledore!" Cerise called, running down the corridors. She bumped into someone. "Oh Regulus!" She cried. "Taurus, she-she-she-"

"Spit it out, Cherry!" Regulus said, panicking.

"She's gone! We saw her fly out of my window and do some stunts... And then I heard a splash. So, being me, I went after her. The last..." A sob escaped Cerise's mouth, "The last time I saw her, she was in the Black Lake! I thought she was using that as a stunt... But.. But I suppose not. I waited ten minutes later and then I was going to get Professor Dumbledore, because he's much more advanced with the new spells and such, but I've been yelling and so far no one has showed up and then I bumped into you! We need to save her!" Cerise dragged him and they ran.

Regulus cast the bubble head charm and then dove into the water. He searched until he saw the window to the Slytherin common room. Suddenly a flash of brown hair caught his eye. He swam lower and hoisted Taurus by her arms, and into his back. He began kicking to get up. With a lot more strength and adrenaline, he broke into the surface of the water.

"I have her!" He happily shouted after he took the bubble head charm off. Cerise helped him drag her to the surface.

"We should get Madame Pomfrey. Who knows how much air she's lost!" Cerise exclaimed.

"Erm. We could try muggle CPR." Regulus turned red.

"You okay?" Cherry asked him.

"I'm f-fine." He stuttered.

"Okay then. Let's Wingardium Leviosa her to Madam Pomfrey!"

"Yeah." They performed the charm and then walked quickly to the castle.

A/N:

Hello readers!

I know this is a short chapter... But I've been writing this on the bus ride home and the bus ride to school... So, I've completed it in two bus rides. An it would've been up sooner, but then it didn't paste write, and a weird link kept showing up. -_-

Any who, not much to talk about... So..

QUESTIONS OF THE CHAPTER~

Will Taurus survive?

Why was Regulus blushing? (Steph719 has an idea *winks in a Gilderoy Lockhart fashion*)

Do you think Taurus was too hyper on sugar? Should I make her a bit more mellow after this?