Heroic Wolf

Decided to start this new story with a better storyline.

LOTS OF DRAMA IN THIS STORY SO STAY FOR THE TEA. K? K love you guys.

Jimin sat still in his seat as he sipped his drink slowly. The loud music and voices were numbing to his over sensitive ears. He felt eyes on him and that's when the games began. He tilted his head back and ran his hands through his hair, swallowing hard he exposed his milky white neck to the room.

Not long after a man approached his side with a drink of his own in his hand.

"Say, aren't you a little young to be in a place like this?" The man with a grotesque smile asked him. Jimin looked back and forth around the crowded bar.

"I'd say I'm just the right age." He replied, shifting his body in the direction of the stranger. The man started with his small talk, trying to impress Jimin of course. Jimin smiled and even gave a few hearty laughs as he spoke but in reality, he hadn't heard a word the man said. But Jimin knew he fit his criteria well.

And he was getting thirstier by the minute.

"Hey what's over there?" The stranger said shoving a finger towards the back of the bar. Jimin played along, turning his head in the direction he'd pointed to. His over sensitive ears heard the small plop and fizzing of whatever drug the man had just slipped into Jimin's drink. Jimin smirked briefly before turning back to the man who's bright green shirt hurt his eyes.

"I don't see anything." Jimin smiles sweetly to him.

"Oh well, must be the drinks playing tricks on me. A toast to that?" The man held his drink up waiting for Jimin to follow suit. Jimin held his glass to the other mans and smiled taking a drink knowing the human drugs would have no effect on him anyways.

After an hour or so, Jimin pretended to be asleep at the bar. He hung his head low and slurred his words until the man told the bartender that he was going to take his "friend" home. Jimin let his full weight fall onto the stranger as he began carrying him out of the bar.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot. I can't wait to make you my bitch." The man whispered in Jimins hair. The man had his car parked in the alleyway behind the bar and once Jimin heard the man fumbling with his keys he knew it was time. Jimin sprung to life, flipping himself over the mans arm and pinned him against the wall with his hand crushing the older mans throat.

"It's so easy killing sick fucks like you." Jimin whispered yelled before coming up to the man neck. "I can't wait to make you my bitch." He mocked before sinking his teeth into the petrified mans neck quickly draining the blood from his veins. The euphoric feeling of the fuel made Jimin frenzy. Nothing could stop him now.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jungkook pulled his jacket tight to his body as he walked through the unfamiliar territory. To him, the place wreaked of danger. But maybe that was just his wolfy instincts.

Stupid Taehyung, leaving me in a neighborhood like this by myself. I'm the alpha for fuck sakes. You'd think my team would be a little bit more concerned for my wellbeing. Jungkook thought, but his internal rambling was cut off by the sounds of struggle coming from an alley near by. Jungkook peaked the corner to investigate and he could the strong whiff of blood that filled the air. Is someone in trouble. He heard gurgling noises coming from the dark black pathway and once he spotted the pale white male in dark clothes with his mouth attached to the bleeding mans neck he knew he wasn't dealing with anything human.

"Hey you there! Leave that man alone!" Jungkook growled standing his ground authoritatively like any good alpha would.

The shorter male pulled his head from the mans neck and he fell limp to the ground. The beautiful boy had blood running down in a stream from his mouth and his long fangs shone in the light after he licked his lips.

"Shucks, you were too late my charming heroic wolf." The pale boy spoke. Jungkook growled and charged at him, shifting into his wolf form but the vampire easily avoided his advances. Jimin had jumped onto the nearby windowsill out of Jungkooks reach. Jungkooks wolf jumped and snarled at Jimin who was just barely too far up. "I have a feeling this won't be the last time we meet. So until next time, foul beast." Jimin snapped before climbing the buildings ledge and disappearing into the night.

That was the first time Jungkook and Jimin met.