Tae's Plan

Please leave a comment if you're reading!

WARNING SOME STRONG YOONMIN MOMENTS AHEAD

VCF

Taehyungs POV

I made my way stealthily down to the holding rooms were the vampires slept. I knocked lightly on Jimins door, coming in using the key Jungkook left on his desk.

"Hey there, I brought you some.. food." I smiled fakely handing him the tray of meat and cup filled with blood.

"Really? Thank you I'm starving." He said returning the smile. My stomach twisted. His smile was repulsive. I studied his face hard. What did he even have that I didn't? Fat cheeks and crescent eyes? Pft. Undesirable qualities.

I smirked as he ate silently.

"So, you and the alpha are.. pretty close." I commented my tone going flat. He looked up at me and swallowed hard.

"I- I hardly know him." He stuttered out. Yeah right kid.

"Oh really? You two seemed awfully familiar when I saw you at the club that night. You know, it's a shame that you're a vampire. You might have even been someone that he would have been interested in. But he already has a mate." His expression flattened. He pushed the tray away slightly and cleared his throat.

"Oh he does? Well.. that's good for him I'm glad." I could sense his disappointment and I fed off it.

"Yeah we mated to each other a long while back. I guess I'm fortunate right? The alphas mate? But you know who's luckier?" I asked. His eyes flicked to me while my hands traveled down to my stomach. "The little boy or girl growing inside me, they get to have him as a father! Oh but don't tell Jungkook yet please. He doesn't know and I want to surprise him!"

"C-congrats." He said holding back tears.

"Aw thank you. Maybe someday our kids can be friends. Once you find a mate that is. Shouldn't be hard for someone as pretty as you." I gave him a sickly smile and walked out.

Step one: check.

Jimins POV

I waited until the young guy left. I couldn't remember his name but I felt disgusting after he was gone. Jungkook already had a mate, a pregnant one at that. My chest hurt as I tried desperately not to cry but failed miserably in the end.

"Jimin?" I heard from the wall next to mine.

"Yoongi?" I croaked, wiping my tears away and stifling my sobs to listen for him.

"You okay?" I heard. I choked back another sob and pressed my hands against the wall to feel for movement to let me know where he was.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I'm so sorry for getting us into this mess." When I heard nothing in response I assumed he was not up for forgiving me. Can't say I blame him. I'm good at upsetting others. It's really all I know how to do it seems. Just then I heard my door starting to jiggle then Yoongi appeared before he turned around to fumble with the handle again.

"I stole a bobby pin off some ladies dresser today. Figured it'd come in handy." He said nonchalantly.

Gradually walking to me he pulled himself up on the bed and leaned against the wall, opening his arms for me to come into them. I resumed my soft cries onto his chest while he rubbed my back softly and caressed my head.

"Jimin, don't beat yourself up. Love makes us do dumb things."

"I- I'm not in love with him!" I spurted. He chuckled and turned to face me. "He.. he already has a mate or whatever.. and his mate is pregnant." I looked away from Yoongi's intense glare. "He lied right to my face. Wolves really are deceptive."