I Need U

Jimins POV

I woke up feeling surprisingly energized. Probably because I actually got to eat something yesterday but oh well. I wonder if these stinky mutts will let me shower here.

"Hey! I need to wash myself before I stink up the place." I whined banging on the door. A moment later a tall guy with shaggy black hair opened the door and looked down at me.

"Park Jimin?" He asked. I nodded up at him.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can call me Jin. Jungkook gave me special instructions to look after you from now on. Let's get you showered okay?" He smiled. He seemed way more friendly than the other wolves. He had a seemingly mother like aura.

I followed him down the hall and upstairs into the same room Jungkook had brought me before.

"That door over there is the bathroom. He said you should only shower here in his room. There's a towel already in there for you and he said you can use any of his soaps or anything you need. He also has a change of clothes set for you for today. Then you can help me in the kitchen today and your friend can take over the cleaning." I nodded and walked slowly to the bathroom which hosted a beautiful jacuzzi bathtub and also a clear glass shower but I already knew immediately that I wanted to use the jacuzzi.

I turned the water to the perfect temperature and used some vanilla smelling soap to make bubbles in the tub. I quickly stripped myself of my clothes and got in, relaxing at the warm water and jets massaged my body gently.

I could have fallen asleep it felt so nice but instead I couldn't help but think of what happened between me and Jungkook in the room over the other day. The way he was rough but gentle and caressed me carefully taking care of me but in a dominant way. A blush crept up to my cheeks as the picture of him clearing off the desk in one go, the way he picked me up like I was nothing... fuck

After I washed my body and hair I got out and dried myself off using the towel, I wrapped it around my waist and brushed through my hair until it was dry.

"Jimin? Are you almost done? It's 7 we have to start making breakfast now."

"Y-yea just let me get dressed."

Jin may have seemed soft but when it came to cooking he was absolutely ruthless!

'Jimin you're cutting it wrong.
You can't peel it that way!
Have you never cooked a day in your life?!
Jimin I'm starting to think you could burn water without even trying.'

I was exhausted by the time breakfast was over and my apron and face was covered in flour.

"Okay well, we've got to serve the food now so go get cleaned up and put on some of the heat resistant gloves because the plates are hot."

I did as I was told and put on the formal black serving clothes that had been set out for me before walking back to the giant dining room.

Immediately, Jin put me to work handing out plates and filling drinks for people who mumbled nasty things under their breath at me or purposely tried to make it difficult for me to serve them.

Then Jungkook walked in..

And everyone's attitudes majorly shifted. From undisciplined school children to well behaved militant adults, sitting upright and chewing cautiously.

"Jimin." Jungkook called making my stomach drop. I turned and faced him his eyes raking over my bruised neck, the look of discontent crawling over his face. "I've lost my appetite. You can escort me back to my room." He said through gritted teeth.