Taehyungie

Sorry that it's been awhile since I updated! I kinda hate this chapter so bear with me.. it's kinda short but I have more ideas for later chapters. This is sort of a filler! Anyways as always, vote comment and fan! Love you guys!

Yoongi's POV

*shortly after Taehyung left Jungkooks room*

I was busy in the courtyard slaving away under the intense heat of the sun, my skin tingling in pain. Vampires hate he sun if you didn't already know. I hissed as I shoveled piles of heavy dirt from the ground and into a wheelbarrow near by reluctantly. Suddenly I heard the courtyard doors bust open and I stopped to wipe sweat off my forehead and use my hand to shield the blinding white light from my eyes so I could focus on the person making the noise. It was a brown haired boy maybe slightly taller than me but around my age, with red and puffy puppy dog eyes and a distressed look on his face. His soft and pouty cheeks were stained with crystal like tears and he shoved his way through the crowd of wolves around him.

One particularly large wolf pressed his hands firmly to the smaller boys chest stopping him in his tracks.

"Let go of me!" The boy yelled voice cracking as he shoved the mans hand away from him.

"Watch how you speak to your dom omega!" He growled making the younger boy even more upset to the point you could almost feel his anger.

Strangely that made my chest ache.

The man who was wearing a dirty white tank top and who was much bigger than the omega wolf looked him over once and smirked sadistically.

"What's wrong? The alpha used you all up and traded you in for a vampire so what? No reason to get your period over it." He laughed at his cruel words along with a few other dom males surrounding him. Within a second the omega reached up and slapped the bigger male across his cheeks earning himself a sickening snap sound against the flesh. The dom slowly turned back to face him grasping his now cherry red cheek.

"You fucking bitch! I will fucking murder you. You Dumb cunt!" I watched as the guy grabbed him by the shoulders and raised his arm to hit him but using my speed to my advantage, I quickly slid in between them and held the taller mans arm in place as he tried to swing at the other.

He scoffed when he saw me.

"You just signed your own death certificate skinwalker." He growled.

I smirked and looked back at the wolf behind me who was staring at us with wide and tear stricken eyes. His cheeks dusted pink as we made eye contact and I felt my chest constrict before shoving the bigger dom away from him.

"Try me." I offered with a bored tone. People started gathering around us, circling and chanting for us to fight. I watched the beefy man take his shirt off and start amping himself up while I stood there in my spot not caring enough to put on a show.

"He'll kill you.." the boy behind me spoke from a soft a low voice. It was like music to my ears.

"No worries princess." I chuckled and watched him turn his face away to hide his expression.

Cute. I thought as I pressed my fingers to my palms waiting for the satisfying pop of my knuckles.

Jungkooks POV

"Tyson!" I growled watching one of my doms who was currently squaring up with the other vampire boy stop to look at me.

I pulled Jimin behind me, not daring to let him out of my sight this time. Not again. Not ever.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?" I growled pushing him back away from the vampire who turned away to look at Taehyung's tear stained face. I watched as the vampires hand caressed his face softly before it hit me what was happening.