10

"Boyfriend? Oh really?" Natalie lets go of my wrist and puts both of her arms under her chest. 

"Yes, and I should go now cause he's probably waiting for me upstairs." 

"Wait, he stays here and you work here?" 

"I do." 

"That's weird." She chuckles, then smirks. "You should get back to him now. Your boyfriend might be mad at you." She expands the word boyfriend and I roll my eyes. 

I push the elevator button up to Harry's floor. I walk to Harry's room and knock at his door. He opens it and lets me in. 

"What took you so long?" He smiles and sits st the edge of the bed.

"Oh, I was just talking to the new employee." I sigh. 

"Was she nice?" He asks me. 

"Yeah." I lie

"So, what shall we do for a farewell party?" 

"Farewell party?" I let out a chuckle. "We should have dinner instead." 

"Sure, since I don't have a lot of friends but you and Zayn." 

"Soo, dinncer with Zayn? I can't believe it's already been a week." I let out what I was thinking. 

"Yeah and yeah." He looks down, frowning. "I know. I'm not gonna see you in who knows how long, right?" 

"I don't know." I sigh.

I really can't believe Harry is leaving in two days. Who knows how long I can see him again. Maybe in two years or more. Only God knows when. I'm really gonna miss him, but I just can't say it in front of him. It would be embarrassing if he doesn't say it back, if I know what I mean.

-

It's the day where Me, Harry and Zayn are gonna have a farewell dinner for Harry tonight. I'm at the mall searching for what to wear. I decided on a fancy dress. I see a sparkling purple dress, so I immideatly pick it out. I step inside the dressig room, fitting on the purple dress ans it fits perfectly. It's just above the knees and it looks perfect on me. I change to my original outfit and put the purple one on my arm. I step out and pay for the dress. 

I go inside the shoe shop to find a shoe that fits with my dress. My eyes are laid on the black heels, so I grab it and fit it on. It fits pretty good and goes with the dress. Almost every color goes with black. I pay for the pair of lack shoes and let out my credit card. I give it to the cashier and she swipes it. 

I finally arrive in my apartment and it's only seven twenty. Harry picks me up at eight, so I hould be ready by now. I put on the dress and my shoes. I fix my hair in to a well-tied bun and I put a light make-up on my face, because I don't want to look gross infront of Harry and Zayn, right? I'm already ready and my phone rings. I pick it up and receive a text from Harry. 

"Already at the lobby. You ready?" 

I don't reply. I lock my door, and making sure my purse is in my hand. I stroll down the stairs and I see Harry sitting down the couch. He stands up as he sees me. His eyes widens and I smile, embarrassed.

"You look amazing." He smiles. 

"Thanks." He leads me outside, to his car and he opens the door for me to climb in. I nod at him and smile. 

He hops in the driver's seat and starts the engine. The ride went really silent and no talkin happened. Just silence and car music. We finally arrive at the fancy restaurant and I come out of the car. Harry takes my back and he leads me inside the restaurant.