24

Harry Styles 

The sound of Gemma's voice wakes me up. Well, this is the second time. Oh Lord, please don't let this be an insect again or I'll be forced to move to Niall's house. I stand from my bed and proceed to my loud sister's room. I see her on her laptop, scrolling through her dlc account again, this time shouting. 

"What now?" I ask her in my sleepy voice

"Oh, I didn't see you there." She says "Come, look." 

I walk forward to her, and keep my eyes on her laptop. I see it's a message from Ally and I read it.

'No prob, Gemma, and thank you. Hope on seeing you at the meet and greet, and talk to u. I'm kinda sleepy, so I have to get some. Byee xxx'

"That's it?" I said, boringly.

"Yeah. It's not everyday you get a mail from celebrities, duh." She rolls her eyes at me, then faces back to her laptop.

"Um, you get messages from her almost everyday." I say, but she just shrugs. 

I walk back to my room and decide against doing anything than sleep back. I cover my head with a pillow and ignore Gemma's screming, shouting and heavy breathing. 

----

"Yo, pass me a drink." I stick my hand out, waitin for Niall to hand me a drink. 

"What drink?" He says, looking back at me as he opens the fridge.

"Anything un-alchoholic." I say, wiggling my wrist. 

He hands me a coke and I thank him before opening the can. I take a sip of my coke and put it on the table in front of us. Niall sits down at the couch across me and takes a drink of his coke before placing it on the table like I did. 

"So, what brought you here?" Niall asks

"I had nothing to do at home and I just needed to ge out of the house." I take a sip og my drink again. 

"Well, wanna go out? Like to a bar or somewhere else?"

"Bar is cool." He nods and we finish our drinks

We head to Niall's bar, which was already full of people drinking, and some dancing. I just shrug at myself and sit on the chair. I ask the bartender for a vodka and he nods before handing me a glass. I finish the drink and ask for another one. 

A girl comes at me looking a little too hot, well for others. I don't prefer girls who wears a little bit of clothes like short skirts and showed cleavage. It's dusgusting as hell. 

"Hey, pretty boy." She takes a seat beside me. 

"Hey." I respond blankly.

"Wanna get me drink or something?" She says, doing circles on my curls. I jerk away. 

"A bartender is in front of you, go get yourself some." I smile at her fakely. Rolling my eyes, I stand up to get another place to sit. 

I find Niall with three of his friends, I guess, on a table. I walk to them to find Niall laughing along with them. Niall notices me and he taps a chair beside him, gesuring me to sit down. I nod and sit. 

"Hey, Harry. These are my friends Thom, Matt and Liam." My eyes widen at the name of Liam. I look at him as he does the same thing. 

"I met Harry already." Liam speaks up and I nod. 

"You did?" Niall says.

"Yup. He lives next to mine." I said, taking a drink. 

"Hey, Liam do you know where to get a drink?" A girl's voice speaks, putting a hand on Liam's shoulder.