17

Ally's POV

Oh My God. For three straight years, I haven't got anything from Ms. Kelsey and now she's calling me. What took her so long to call me? Three years and wow I'm surprised I haven't rememered her. I think it's because of overthinking about Harry for the past years and I have forgotten of her. 

"Yes. It's me." She chuckles. "Miss me?" 

"Of course I do. What took you so long to call?" I ask and lean on the table beside me.

"Well, I got too busy on work and stuff, and I really do need a vacation back there in Vancouver." She pauses. "I was wondering if you still worked in that hotel." 

"Oh, no. Not anymore." I smile, even though she can't see me. 

"Really? Where do you work now?" 

"I work at Diamond Light Company." 

"Oh, DLC." I can hear the excitement in her voice. "I love their books. Especially 'Pieces', that's my favorite." 

I chuckle at her words. "I wrote Pieces." 

"Really? That's why you had the author's name. I thought you were just the same names, but it was you who wrote it. I never knew you were an amazing one." 

"Thanks, Ms. Kelsey. So, about your vacation. Are you still planning?" 

"Of course I am. I am sick of the works my boss has given me, and thank the Lord his wife offered that I should have a vacation for a while."

"That's good. Should I have you booked at the hotel? I bet they still have rooms. I'll tell Mrs. Brooks about your arrival." 

"You will? Oh thank you so much. You still haven't changed, did you?" An angry voice at the background is well heard. "I's my boss. Well, I have to go now. Talk to you soon. Bye."

She hangs the phone up and I do too. As soon as I was done putting the phone back in place, I walk back to my office. I close the door and try to call Mrs. Brooks on my phone. She answers on the second ring. 

"Hey, Mrs. Brooks." I say. 

"Hi, Ally, dear. Why did you call?" 

"Do you remember that guest we had before? Kelsey?" 

"Of course I did! Why?" 

"She's planning on coming back and I'm booking a room for her at the hotel if that's fine?" 

"Yes, Sure. I will. Thank you for calling and I'll see you soon. I'l book a room for her right now." 

I nod even if she couldn't see me and hang up the phone. I put my iPhone back in my pocket and start to work on my papers again. I type and type untill it's almost over. I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand and continue on what I'm doing. 

My papers are finally over and I print it so I could give it to Mr. Portman. I arrange the papers in order and decide against asking my assistant to give it to Mr. Portman for me. I open the door to my office, bringing the papers in my hand. Well, inside in a folder of course. I push the elevator button and it opens. The door was about to close when someone stops it from closing. It was Louis. 

He steps inside and sees me. "Oh, hey Ally. Haven't seen you there." 

I raise my oher brow at him playfully. "Oh really?" 

"I was just kidding. Of course I saw you." He laughs and I roll my eyes. 

The elevator door opens and I nod at him, signaling him that I should go out now. He nods ack and waves me goodbye. I guess he's going to the fourth floor, which is the office to Sir Diamond's office. His job is also writing stories, but for Sir Diamond. The owner of this company. I guess it's obvious because of the company's name. 

I knock at Mr. Portman's door and he tells me to open it. I smile at him as soon as I was in and close the door. I could see him smiling back at me and gesuring me to sit down. I do as he gestures me and sit down. I put the folder on his table and he claps his hands one time and rubs it. 

"Well done, Ms. Bynes. I'm glad you finished this today because I was expecting that." He half laughs and I smile at him. 

"That's me." I laugh slightly and he nods, grinning widely. 

"Thank you so much, Ms. Bynes. You may go home now since your work is done." He stands up and I nod.

"Thank you." I head to the door as he closes it smoothly. 

I push the elevator button and push the button back to my floor. I'm surprised Louis wasn't here to ruin my silent moment, which is sad cause Louis makes me so happy here at work. Well, he is Zayn's friend and I'm glad we met. He's such a nice person and a happy one. He is never sad and he never stops smiling.

I arrive at my floor and I directly head to my office to get my bag and stuff I have to bring home. I grab my purse and folders I have to work with at home-- my apartment. I don't really have a home right now that is really mine. What if Zayn and I had a home and we lived together in it? Only us. I would be so happy, but I guess it's too early. We need to have enough money and we don't even know if we will last longer. 

-

Finally at my apartment and the first thing I did when I arrived was jump in bed. I'm not too tired though, I just want to rest for a while. I don't have much to do right now so I will just rest untill I ge sleepy, I guess.

Harry's POV

I wake up because of a loud scream my sister let out. I run to see what happened to her. I open the door to her room and see her standing on a chair as she pointed on a cockroach at the floor. I roll my eyes and laugh at her. I step out and grab an insect spray. I spray it at the insect and in no time, it goes weak and I sweep it out of the way. Mum gets rid of it and Gemma finally comes down from the chair. 

"That was creepy." She lets out a huge sigh and we sit down at the edge of her bed.

"No, that was funny. You should have seen your face. What if that cockroach flew, I could imagine how your face looked like." I laugh even harder.

"Oh shut up ad go back to your room." 

"What? No thank you for killing the insect?" I say as I head for the door.

"Gee, thanks." I shut the bedroom door and go back to my room. I jump in my bed on my back and cover my face with my hands. I groan at myself for waking up so early, and I blame my sister for that. I should have been asleep right now. Also, I blame the cockroach for showing up at the worst time. I've been to a late party last night and I'm glad it wasn't twelve midnight. 

I take a quick shower and change my clothes. I don't have plans on going out today, so I should just watch TV and chill. I sit on the couch as I got downstairs, and drink some choco since mum made some this morning. Gemma is out with her friends at an early morning? I look at the time and realize that it's already nine. Wow, I think I woke up too early like six or seven, but shit I wasn't expecting nine. 

I switch on the channels and no good shows seems to be showing up at this time. I pause on switching it as soon as I spotted a nice one showing. i don't know the title, and haven't seen it, but I'm guessing it's a nice one. 

I end up finishing the movie, but still don't know the title. I shut the television off and stand up from the couch. Mum sees me from the kichen and waves hi at me. I wave back, smiling. I leave the mug at the kitchen sink and go back to my room. 

I open my laptop to see what's on the internet world right now. I go on google and see a familiar girl's picture on it. I open it so I could see a better view of the girl whom I seem familiar of. The picture appears and I see Ally. I look at the description and read it carefully.

'Amazing author, Allison Bynes, also known as her nickname 'Ally', is releasing her new book 'Come Back'. The author said i's going to be released next week and who isn't excited to read it? Even I am excited. Who do you guys think the boy in Come Back is?' 

'It is reportedly said that the true story of Allison Byne's Come Back is about a person whom she wants to come back in her life and ,ake her happy again. It's also said that it's a boy; who do you think he is? Of all the millions and billions of boys around, we couldn' possibly guess who he is.'

Is the boy, me?