13

Harry's POV

Here I am, awake, sitting, in the middle of the night. You could say midnight. It's half past two in the morning and I'm already awake. I've dreamt about Ally a while ago and that kept me awake for a while now. I really should think about going back to Vancouver, cause I miss her so much. Wait.. Maybe she's with someone else already, or maybe... Why am I even thinking too much about her? She left me at the airport three years ago. 

I end up staring at the ceiling, debating myself if I should go back or not. I should ask mum first befire going there. She's the one who wanted me to go in the first place, so she should want me back there. She's the type of person who agrees in almost all things. Well, we're the complete opposites. 

I get up to get a glass of water downstairs. I hear my mum's voice raise from the living room, so I hide at the walls to get a closer look of who she's talking to. It's not in front of her, but she's talking to the phone with someone. 

"Robert! I did that for Harry's and my own good. Aren't you happy that your son is?" 

(Quick Note, I changed Harry's dad's name in this story. Sorry xD)

Dad. She's talking to dad. 

I couldn't hear what my dad is saying, and why are they talking on the phone at two a.m? Oh yeah, I remember. My dad's in somewhere I don't know right now. Timezones aren't the same. Who called first? Was it mum? Dad? 

"I know. Even Gemma was happy for him." She sits down, and I do my best to hide behind the wall. "Yes. Just call tomorrow anytime you want. The kids are asleep." 

I sigh at the word kids. Fuck, I'm not a kid. 

Mum stands up and I walk to the kitchen, startin to pretend I heard nothing. I walk slowly so mum wouldn't see me, but I hit somethin and mum faces me. 

"Harry?" 

"Oh, uh, I came down to get some water." I open the fridge.

"Oh..Okay." She walks away. "Oh and Harry." 

"Mmm?" 

"Did you hear everything?"

Here we go. "Heard what?" 

"Nothing. I'll go back to bed." I nod and she walks away. I drink the glass of water and put it in the sink. I sit down at the couch, trying to get some relaxation. Besides, my room is hot. 

I turn on the TV for a while to keep me accompanied. I can't seem to find any good shows on TV in the middle of the night, so I decide to turn it off and go back to my room. I lower the temperature a little bit and sooner, my room isn't that hot anymore. I lay back down on my bed and try my best to sleep. 

Ally's POV

It's already morning and I'm thankful I slept right away after that dream about Harry. I'm glad It's non work day, but I can't seem to decide what to do. I decide against walking around town for a little while. I did that yesterday and It was damn cold. 

I change to my thick sweater that says 'Geek' and I find it cool enough to wear. I put on my purple pajama and sit down, just checking on my emails...Again. 

Nine messages received. Wow, who could these people be? I open the first message and see it was from DLC. 

"Ms. Bynes, It's Mr. Portman. We all see you've done great on your job so we decided to give you a two-week off. Sounds great right? See you in the next two weeks. -Steve Portman."