25

Ally's outfit at the side, or above.

------------------

Allison Bynes 

Today is the day of the press conference. I'm already putting my make-up on, and God I can't believe this is happening. I get to meet fans. new people, and I even get to sign my own books. 

I apply a little lipstick on my mouth and I'm ready to go. The door spits Louis, looking too good. Here I am, wearing jeans and sleeveless top, red shoes and untied hair. Yeah, it looks pretty good on me. He nods at me, raising his eyebrows, asking if I'm ready. I grab my black bag and wear my nerd glasses for fashion. 

We quickly hop inside the car, avoiding fans outside that could see us.

"You ready, Al?" Louis asks me. 

"Sure am." I smile at him nervously. "Nice outfit." 

"Thanks. You too." We talk akwardly, like it's the first time we met.

The drive to the press-con wasn't too long. I take a breath and the car door opens, revealing cameramans, which they call papparazzis of course. I step out of the car, surrounded by people with cameras, flashes, microphones. I just smile at them and walk inside the building. I look back at Louis, quietly laughing because he's also surrounded. 

We sit down at the chairs in front, of course a white table in front of the chairs. I drink the water inside the water bottle in front of me and gulp hard. Tons of- I think reporters arrive and sit down on their seats, and some holding cameras, which I believe are cameramen, reporters and all. 

----

"What inspired you to write 'Come Back'"? A woman asks, blonde hair, I think in her late thirtys. "I heard it's a true life story." 

"Yes, it is. And what inspired me was my..Um.. I don't know what to call him, but.. sorry. I can't." I sigh, lookin like trash not answering. 

"It's okay, Ms. Bynes. We understand." She sits down and I choose another woman to ask me something. 

"Who may that boy be, in Come Back?" She asks. 

"Okay. First of all, I think it's kinda private cause I need privacy, too. And also, saying his name would be so wrong." I say. It is true. I even replaced Harry's name to Henry Scott so he wouldn't be too exposed. 

She sits down and this time, Louis would choose his own questionares. (If that is even a word). 

"Mr. Tomlinson, what inspired you to write 'Finding You'?" A man asks, with a handbook and a pen.  

"Well, I do wanna find a girlfriend, but that doesn't matter anymore cause I'm about to have one. Just for the people who wants to have, please read." Louis looks at Eleanor's direction and wink at her. She giggles. "Thank you."

Another one stands up and about to ask Louis some questions. 

"Is she here?" He asks Louis. Wow, that's private, man. 

"Oh, um." I look at Eleanor, looking too worried. She covers herself with her hoodie, probably not wanting to be too exposed. 

"No." I answer it for Louis, and they both look at me in relief. El mouths me a thank you and I nod, smiling, unseen by others. "She's not here." I lie, white lie to be in fact. 

-----

The press-con was tiring, and I didn't know they would ask a lot of personal questions. The signing og books had been a success. Eleanor had to leave cause she had to work back at Caffettino. Tomorrow will be her and Lou's date, though. She thanked me enough for not revealing who she is. 

The meet and greet is starting about...now and I'm excited to meet nice fans, get pictures with them and have fun. I'm more excited on meeting Gemma. She even emailed me that her brother almost got grounded for coming home late. Very late, but gladly, he's still coming. 

I had already meet some fans, and they were sweethearts. A little kid comes forward, looking shy. 

"Hello." I speak first, and she waves at me. "What's your name?" 

"Scarlett, and I'm this young." She holds up four fingers and I chuckle at her cuteness. 

"Hello, Scarlett. How are you today? I am Ally." I kneel down to her height, and I le her sit on my lap. 

"I'm fine. How about you?" 

"A little tired, but I'm okay now." I grin at her, and she looks back at a lady's voice, probably her mother. 

"Mommy!" She shouts, happily. "Can we take a picture?" She speaks to me.

"Of course, baby." I smile and she places herself beside me. Her height leveling my thigh. I put my hand on her shoulder and bend down a bit. Her mother takes a picture of us and I kiss her at the cheek before saying goodbye. 

Next in line is a teenager, long black hair with blue dyes on the tips. She smiles at me, more of a grin. 

"Hi, Ally!" She says excitedly. 

"Hello." I say. 

"I'm Lorelle. Nice to meet you." She smiles, taking out her iPhone. "Can we take a selfie?" She asks, in her British accent. I love her accent so much. 

"I can't see why not." I smile at her, placing mysel beside her as she extends her arm and captures fie photos, as I counted. There were wacky, crazy faces, smiles, grins, and more. 

"Thank you so much. I love you and your stories." She says, waving goodbye at me. I look at Louis beside me, also taking pictures with fans that some I have already met. He looks at me, grinning. I grin back at him. 

Next in line, is a girl, a tall girl, with a smile plastered on her face, dimples showing, brown hair and with a boy beside her, looks very familiar. Must be her boyfriend. She comes to me and I smile, as always, as she gets here. 

"Hi, Ally. Know me?" She asks, raising a brow. 

"Hmm? Gemma?" I say and I think I must have got it right, cause she grins wide. 

"Yes, oh my God. This is my brother, Harry." My eyes widens, as he looks down, probaly knowing who I am. 

"Hi, Harry." I frown. 

"Hey." He simply answers, frowning. 

"Do you guys know somehow?" Gemma asks. 

Harry and I stare at each other for a moment, exchanging nods and brow liftings. He mouths Yes at me, but I can't seem to tell Gemma that we actually know each other. 

"Yes." Harry answers. 

Gemma's eyes widens, not believing the fact. "So, you're the Ally Harry keeps talking about, and You're the Harry Ally wrote on her story." She says, exchanging looks on us. "Now I get it." 

Why does she seem to calm about this? 

"Gem, why do you seem so calm about this?" Harry asks. 

"Well, it's kinda obvious you two know each other though, so I wasn't having a lot of second thoughts." She smiles, making me confused. "Yeah." 

"Oh." is all Harry and I can say.

I can't believe Harry and I, once again, met. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hate me for this short chapter, and for the boringness of this chapter. I promise it gets better at the followings. At least I updated, right? And at least Harry and Ally already met.

And Gemma seems so smart on figuring all of them out. 

Please vote/comment/share/fan/be fab ♥

--Please read my new story called 'ghost'--