21

Allison Bynes 

Currently at the airport right now with Louis and Zayn. I'm glad Zayn offered to drive me here, since I didn't want to leave my car in the airport for a week without me. I'm glad Louis did not bring a lot of bags cause that's gonna be heavy for him to carry. 

I look at Zayn who's frowning, looking down. I giggle and he looks at me curiously. He just smiles as I don't say anything. I don't want to say good bye because it's like we'll never see each other ever again. I just want to say that I will miss him so much. 

I hope I'm not gonna see Harry at London, but that's so impossible. London is big and Harry may be somewhere really far from the city. I shouldn't panic or do stuff, just ugh. I just want this travel to say safe, and tour without seeing a single face of Harry.

"Plane to London, England is already accepting passengers. Please go to gate two and you'll be on your way. Have a safe flight."  A girl's voice says, meaning we have to leave now. 

We stand up together, and I look at Zayn who's still frowning a little bit, but managed to smile. Aww, Zayn. I kiss him and he kisses back. He smiles through the kiss and I do too. 

"See you later, Zayn." I say. He just nods and hugs me tight. I grin really wide and he releases me from the breathless hug. 

I slowly walk away and he just stands there, not moving.  I look back at him, and suddenly a pang in my chest hits me. I remember the day Harry left at this exact place, exact gate and airport. Instead, it's me who's leaving Zayn. I'm glad he didn't walk out like I did. Well, I'll just be gone in a week, ot for three or more shit years. 

Me and Louis give our tickets to the man beside us in the gate. He smiles and nods at us, gesturing us to go forward. Lou and I's bags are already at the back of the plane, and I'm just bringing a small backpack, so is Louis. 

We walk to the large plane in front of us. I stop for a bit a take my phone out of my pocket. I raise my phone and take a picture of the plane in front of us and Louis just laughs 'cause for a second, he was confused why I stopped. I put my phone back in my pocket and we continue to walk. 

We're finally inside the plane. I'm glad Louis agreed to let me sit at the window seat cause he knows I take a lot of pictures about nice stuff, and this is one of the things. I switch my phone into airplane mode and wait till the plane takes off. 

Harry Styles 

"Mum, mum, mum!" Gemma runs from her room to mum. "Mum!" 

"What?" Mum says sweetly, smiling at her even though she's freaking out. 

"Well, you know the awesome writer I've been messaging at DLC to?" 

My eyes widen and I know she's talking about Ally right now. I can feel it, and I know it. They had been messaging each other? Since when, Gem?

"Yes, honey, what about her?" Mum says, shifting from the couch.

"Well," She pauses. "She's coming to London today and will have a press-con on Tuesday, and-"

"I know what you're here for." Mum says. "Sure, I'll drive you to London." 

"Really? Oh My God!" She screams. 

"I've heard it on the news earlier and I know you're such a 'big fan' of her, I decide to take you to her." 

Oh Gemma, little did you know that the Ally you were talking about riht now is the Ally I have been talking about for the past three years. I laugh at my self, them not hearing it.