20

Harry Styles 

The blonde girl walks inside the house, as here I am, staring at her. She looks at me suddenly, and smiles as soon as she saw me staring at her. My cheeks flush and I look at mum who's shooting me an 'I told you she was pretty' look. I just shrug and close the door. 

I walk over to the couch with them, standing at the single couch beside my mum. The family were sarted to sit down, formally. Why are they so formal? Are they somewhat rich or something? Whatever this means, I think they're cliche. 

"So, I know we are new in this neighborhood, and we appreciate you so much invitin us in here." The wife smiles, and my mother nods befause she started to speak. 

"It's not a problem. Besides, everyone is welcome." She says. "Right, Harry?" 

"Yeah." I said boringly. I just stand up the whole time and a knock on the door pounds. "I got it." 

I walk over to the front door, and open it revealing Gemma. I look back, smiling at them to let them know I'm good, and I close the door. 

"What is it?" Gemma says. 

"Mum has visitor over." I said. 

"I know that. She told me before I left." She says, wiping her face with her bare hand. 

"Let's just go back in." I said to her and she nods, still wiping her face. 

As Gemma opens the door, it reveals all of them laughing and their laughter spreading all over the house. I and Gemma goes over to mum and the family and stay where I have been before I talked to my sister.

"Okay. So, these are my son and daughter; Harry and Gemma." She introduces us and we walk over them to shake each of their hands. 

I'm already almost to the girl's hand, and as I touch her hand, it doesn't have the spark I used to feel when I touch Ally's hand. I frown and stop thinking about her for a while. We walk back over to mum and now, I guess it's time for me to know their names. 

"Hello, Harry and Gemma." The wife says. "I'm Caroline Payne, and this is my husband, Robert." She smiles and gestures to his beloved husband. I just smile at them. 

"These two here are.... Liam get off your earphones." Liam pulls his earphones off and releases i, lettin it fall on his lap. "Sorry. Here we have my eldest, Liam." 

Liam just nods and I do too. "And my youngest." 

"Oh, um Emmaline." She speaks. "Emma for short." 

I nod at her, out of words. I love how her voice matches with her looks. Not what I actually expected for her to sound. I was expecting her as the slutty one, cause most of the girls I was forced hooked up to were slutty. But she.. she was I can't explain. She's nothing like Amanda, who is a slutty bitch.

I actually had seen Amanda a few weeks ago. 

I walk around the town of Holmes Chapel for this day. I can't much think of what to do than do what I am doing now. I was about to sit in an empty bench, untill I was interrupted by an annoyin voice calling my name. Hey, I know who that voice belongs to. I cover my head and face with my hoodie so she can't clearly see me. Just as when I was about to fast walk, a hand touched my shoulder. Small hands. 

"Harry!" Amanda gasps for air. "Where have you been all this time?" 

"None of your business, Manda." 

"Do not call me that." She crosses her eyebrows. "Anyways, I want to know." 

"I said it's none of your business. Now, please let me have some alone time." 

"Not untill you tell me where you have been!" She crosses her arm. 

"I've been to Vancouver for a fucking week. Happy!?" 

I groan and walk ahead, leaving her wordless. A honk of a car greets me, when I look back, I see it was Gemma and her friends. She was in her friend's car, and I'm glad she was here before Amanda could even run and chase me again. 

I hop at the car and she greets me with a smile. "Thanks, Gem." 

"No prob. I know you hated that slut, and I do too." She smiles and we head forward to where they are taking themselves and me.  

Universe to me, and I get back to reality. This day was short, and glad the new neighbors left some cupcakes for Gemma and I to eat. Mum doesn't like to eat hose kinds much, but she makes them anyway. 

Allison Bynes 

Today is Friday, which means a day before London. Zayn is coming today, like he's supposed to be here right now. I hope he's already on his way, cause he's dead meat. My wish has been granted when a knock on the door arrives. Thank God.

I open the door, revealing Zayn. He grins at me and I do too. We are a weird couple, but it's true love, man. I let him come inside and he grees me with a quick kiss. I kiss back and we pull away. 

"Sooo, I'm gonna help you pack your bags." He smiles, teeth shown. 

"Yeah. Do it properly. If I see my bags untidy, I'm gonna kick you." I laugh, meesing with him. He just laughs with me and I pull out my clothes from my closet. He gets my stroller bags from below my bed and opens it widely for me to put everything easier inside it. 

"So,  are you traveling alone?" He asks, while he folds some of my shirts. 

"Not actually." I say, placing a neatly folded cloth inside. He look at his', which was a wreck, but it'll do. 

"Who are you going with? Is it your assistant? Or Maurice?" He asks me while putting another shirt of mine in the bag. 

"Louis." I pause. "You know him, right?" 

"Heck yeah I do!" He says. "He can be trusted. So, he's fine. Just make sure you stay with him, okay?" Phew. For a second I thought he was gonna be mad at me for not telling him in he first place. But, that can't be stopped cause it's a part of our jobs.

The packing was finally over, and I'm glad my bags were filled with clothes. Zayn says his goodbyes and kiss me, this time, more and much longer than earlier. I giggle and he smiles, waving at me. I wave him goodbye and close the door in front of me. 

I cannot believe London is one day ahead.