14

Ally's POV

Zayn is cut by an end call from Harry. What if Harry didn't want to know who his girlfriend is, or maybe his friend is out of load. Oh well, why woud he even care if I was Zayn's girlfriend? 

Me and Zayn are at a famous Spanish coffee shop, called Café de Español. Coffee here tastes so much better that the other coffee shops out there. As much as I love Starucks, I admit this one is better. I drink my not-so-hot coffee for the cold day. A lady walks up right to us, which I believe is an employee here, cause she's in a uniform. 

"¿Necesitas algo más?" She speaks up.

"What?" She chuckles a little bit, realizing I don't speak or know Spanish. I guess she's used to it. 

"Do you need anything else?" She smiles

"No." I shake my head. "What about you, Zayn?" I turn my face to him.

"Nope. Thanks." He smiles and the lady, Graciela, as I saw her nametag. 

I sip on my coffee again and look at my phone. I receive a text message from mom and I smile. I miss her, and haven't talked to her in days. I try to call her and she answers at the second ring. 

"Ally!" Mom screams through the phone. I guess she misses me too. 

"Hey, Mom. How's life?" I chuckle. 

"Not much. Your father and I decided to go there on Christmas, if you mind?" She tells me, excitedly. My eyes widen at their decision. 

"Really? That's two months from now, and you already decided?" I laugh. "Wonderful." 

"Yeah yeah. We just miss you." I hear a teenager's voice from not-so-far from mom. 

"Who was that?" 

"Elliott. Remember her?" 

"Of course, mom. Why wouldn't I?" 

"Okay. I need to end this call cause we and your cousin Elliott's family are visiting and we need to get ready. Elliott came here earlier to help. Aunt Caroline was okay with that" She chuckles.

"Sure, mom. Bye. See you in two months." I laugh. "Seriously" 

"Bye, honey." I end the call and put it in my pocket. 

I look at Zayn, who's staring at me. I shoot him a glare and he stops staring, but starts laughing. 

"What? Is there frappe on my face?" I wipe my face to see if there is. None.

"Nothing. It's just...You..Sound sweet to your mother." He smiles.

"Right." I nod. "Now, let's get going as soon as I finish my coffee." 

"Sí" He nods and I laugh at his language. 

"Since when did you learn Spanish?"

"A minute ago. In the menu, there are some languages you know. Mostly Spanish." 

I just laugh at him and finish my coffee. 

We finally get back at his apartment and we stay up for a little while in his place. We watch TV in his room, and sit down at the floor, cuddling. He keeps on tickling me whenever I'm about to cry at the movie, so I could laugh. The first movie finally ends and we stand up for food or drinks, I don't know. 

We race down the stairs, and gess what, I won. He pouts and I laugh at him for not winning, which is called losing. I open the fridge and find a leftover pizza. I look at him, holding out the pizza in my hand, raising a brow.