11

| Three Years Later |

Ally's POV

I walk at the cold streets of Vancouver on a cold October. I've quitted my job in the Hotel cause Mrs. Brooks told me she had a better job saved for me. One time, I showed her one of my poems and stories of my own, she brought it to Diamond Light Company and they loved it. Now, I'm already working as an Intern in DLC. I am thankful to Mrs. Brooks for giving my works to DLC and Mr. Portman for giving me this oppurtinity. My job today is better than the last three years ago. 

My phone buzzes and I take it from my pocket to see who it is. Zayn's caller i.d popped up and I slide my thumb to unlock my phone.

"Hey, babe." Zayn speaks through the phone. 

Zayn and I are actually together for two years now, and he's a really great boyfriend. He has all the time for me and he treats me perfectly. Just the guy I wanted since forever. 

"Hiii." I greet him, happily. "So, are you coming today?" I ask him. 

"Sadly, no. My boss called if I can fill in for my co-worker." 

"Oh." I sigh. "I see." 

"Look, I can make it up to you. I promise." He promises and sends kisses by making sounds. I do too. I chuckle slightly.

I press the end call button and put my phone back in my pocket. I continue to walk the streets. I can't believe I haven't left Canada yet. I remember when Har-, My friend back then asked me if I have ever left Vancouver before. Since I have a doctor as a boyfriend, I'm happy with that. If I wanted to leave the country or the city. We still have to save money, so we can earn a lot and travel the world. I'm glad both me and Zayn have big salary. We get paid big money every month, and I'm so happy with our jobs.

As I walk the streets, a homeless little girl asks for food or money, I don't know, but that's a sign she needs help cause she's handing her hand out. I give her a one dollar bill and she thanks me with a smile. I wonder if what those homeless people feel right now. I feel so bad for them, I do. I smile back at the child and she runs to an old lady, handing her the bill I gave her.

"Look what I've got, Mommy." She grins. "That kind lady over there gave me this." She points at me and I smile. I'm glad to help, kid. The old lady smiles at me, thanking me by nodding and I nod. 

I arrive at my apartment, walking and I quickly open the door to my room and lock the door. I lay down at my bed and open my laptop for some emails. I got two and I open the first one. 

"Ms. Bynes, please report at the office tomorrow. We need you. Thank you, DLC." 

I groan in disagreement. Tomorrow is supposed to be my free time from work, and now they'e mailing me they need me? What kind of sorcery is this? I laugh at my own thought and open the second message. I see it's from my mother. 

"Allybear. I miss you so much, and so does dad. Please come home nect weekend? And this time, bring your boy friend with you. I'm sure he's a great man. Cheers xx"

I smile at my mother's message. I do miss my parents a lot, since I haven't seen them a lot lately because I'm too busy at work. They want me to bring Zayn because the last time I went home, I didn't brought Zayn with me cause he was busy. I close my laptop and decide to sleep without changing. It's cold and I haven't touched the thermostat yet. It might be cold. It's freezing outside. Everything's pitch black. 

"Come with me. Let's live happily together." He says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Tears stroll down my face.

"Why?  Why can't you when we could be happy?" 

"I- I'm sorry. I.." Tears keep rolling down my cheeks.

"Please, Ally. I'm all alone with yout 'you'." 

I cry at his use of words. I really can't go with me or... Or.. Zayn will find me and take me back. As much as I do, I can't.

"I'm so sorry, Harry." 

Everything turns to white, and then black. Everything is pitch black. I can't see, hear, or feel anything. Nothing is felt, seen, or heard.

I stand up and wake up from a dream. 

Harry. 

Why am I dreaming about him? That was three years ago, and I'm not even sure if he still remembers me still. I do miss him, but I'm with Zayn now. Not him.

Harry's POV

I scroll down my phone, trying to get something good to do with my life. Well, my life since I left All- Canada, was three years ago. Mum is already married to Robin, and I'm happy that she is happy. Robin isn't a really bad guy after all. He takes care of my mum and I feel great. Mum does pick nice man. My dad, he already died. So that's why mum picked another man to father me, and be a nice man to her. Indeed, he is. 

I run down the stairs for breakfast, trying to figure out what it is. I smell pancakes, I bet it is. 

"Harry." Mum calls me, lifting her spatula. "Good Morning." She greets me. 

"I was awake a few hours ago, mum. Morning." I did woke up at five. I couldn't goo back to sleep. 

"Oh." is all she can say. "We're having pancakes." She smiles, and turns back to the pan.

"I know. I can smell it from the stairs." I chuckle and she serves it, pouring syrup. 

"Nice." She winks. I hear footsteps from the stairs, and I look back to see a sleepy Gemma. 

She's wearing an oversized sweater, tights and blue socks. She rubs her eyes and yawns. She just came back a few days ago from London. She has work and a lot of things to do with her boyfriend, Ash. Ashton Irwin. He's a great boyfriend to my sister, and he's cool. They met at Australia when we were there for two weeks. Family travelling. I never actually told Ally I've been to Aussie.

"What's for breakfast?" She sits beside me. "Oooh, Pancakes. I haven-" 

"Oh look, pancakes. I haven't tasted one of these since forever." I mock her.

"Oh shut up. And I do not sound like that." She rolls her eyes and starts eating. 

"Is there even a morning you two aren't fighting?" Mum laughs. 

"No."

"Definately none."

-

I walk in the cold streets of Holmes Chapel. I sit in one of the empty benches near an old tree, my favorite one in all. A girl with blonde wavy hair hands me a paper with printed words saying 'Planning on travelling the world for Christmas? Come to Vancouver, Canada. A lot of things are waiting for you.' 

Are these people trying to make me remember the past I've had forgotten? All of these trees, they make me remember of Ally. How she picks the right trees for her. The people, how she doesn't like being around them all the time. The cotton candy stands, when I bought her a cotton candy. I admit, I do miss all of those things. It's been three years I haven't seen her. Three fucking years.

Two kids are running, playing catch. I think they're siblings. Makes me remind of her. She doesn't really like kids that much, it annoys her. She's scared that the kids will run through her and she drops something which makes it really embarrassing. 

I miss her so damn much. I know I do. My mind kept on denying it for the past few years. I've been drinking and got drunk and hook up with other females, but I said no to them. Ally always pops up and I can't forget her, not even if I try to.

I stand up on my feet 

must see her again.

must talk to her again.

have to go back to Canada.