18

Ally's POV

I woke up too early today. I have two hours to get ready or work, and that's a long one. I decide against going back to sleep. I sip on my coffee I just made, thinking about work work and work. I hope people will like the book I'm releasing days from today. I'm really excited about it, and so are my 'fans'. They call themselves my Fans, which really ives me a really good feeling. 

My phone beeps from my bed and I pick up to see who texted me. I swipe the screen on my phone and unlock it. It's a message from an unknown number. I stare at it for a second before realizing I had to read it.

Allison! It's your Aunt Milliscent. I'm glad your mother gave me your number yesterday. I was planning on paying you a visit at your apartment there in Vancouver next month. I know it's longer than you even thought, but I have a lot to do for this month. Work is absolute screw and I'm exhausted. Hope on seeing you in a month and love lots, Al. Oh and p.s, I'm bringing your cousin Aimee with me too. She can't wait to see you. xo 

I stare at the message with a smile. I haven't got anything from my aunt in a year, and I'm glad she texted me. I haven't been to her place though, which is Utah. I save her number on my phone and reply to her message. 

Hey, Aunt Mil. I'm good with you guys visiting, though it's on the next month. I can't wait to see you guys. Tell Aimee I miss her. I'm on to playing with her again. Oh wait, I forgot she's already fourteen. The last time I saw her, she was still ten! Can't wait to see you (i know i said that.) xxx

I dig my phone in my pocket and look at the wall clock. I decide on changing my clothes and be early for work. I pick my usual attire of work clothes; Blazer and a skirt which is just above my knees. I blowdry my hair and as soon as it dries, I raise my hair in a ponytail. I tie it with my elastic and fix the hanging strands on the sides by putting bobby pins on it. It looks much better now. 

| At work |

I greet all of my clients who are early today. Some are even already working on their papers and their bussinesses. I smile at most of them and telling some to have a good day and all. I enter my office and sit down ont the chair on my table and directly open my laptop. 

I check on my emails and i receive another message from Gemma. She has been the fan I've communicated a lot to and I love her. I open her message and it's not too long though. 

Hi, Ally. It's me again. I jus wanted to ask when Is 'Come Back' available in the UK? I'll be one of the buy it in my country, hopefully. Also, I don't have much to do today so I just wanted to leave you a message. :)) xx

She left another message.

Also, can I ask for tips? Well, it's my brother. He's been missing this girl for three years now. He can't stop talking about her and every time I try to settle him up with another girl, he denies and walks out. What should I do to make him move on? He loves this girl so much.

I smile at her message. I reply at her first message and then at her second. I read it again to see if I answered all of the questions. 

Hey, Gemma. I'd be happy to tell you that you'll be the first one to get my story because I'm sending it to you tomorrow at your house, how does that sound? Just tell me your Address, email, okay? Since you've been the most supporting fan I know. :) 

About your brother, I don't really know. Even I haven't moved on about the boy I missed for also three years now. I do have a boyfriend, but I really haven't moved on much about him. I miss him so much (You and I are only the ones who knows about this, okay?) So I don't have something or tips to give you. Maybe one day, your brother and this girl will meet again. xx

Her brother is like Harry. He has been gone for three years now and I have one way to find out about Gemma's brother. She hasn't really told me her last name. Her Email name was only Gemma Anne. It doesn't have her surname on it. I frown and a knock on my door pounds. A soft knock. 

The door opens, revealing my assistant.

"Ms. Bynes, Mr. Portman needs you at his office right now." I nod and she smiles before leaving.

I sigh and stand up. What could I possibly do for Mr. Portman now? I open the door to my office and close it behind me. I make my way to the elevator, and push the button to Mr. Portman's floor. I hear running shoes behind me and I look back to see who it is. 

It's Louis. He leans on the wall, breahing like he had ran from a marathon. I laugh at him and he rolls his eyes jokingly. The elevator door 'dings' and it opens. We step inside it, Louis already breathing calmly. 

"So, where are you going?" He asks. 

"To Mr. Portman's office. You?" 

"Same. I guess he needs us both at the same time, right?" He chuckles and I nod, grinning. 

"Yeah. Maybe he will assign us on a secret mission to a place where there are full of assassins and bam!" I said and now we're both laughing hard. 

"Yeah and he's gonna give us weapons like bows, arrows, spea-" 

"Woah woah! You're so cliche. We need guns, shotguns, bombs, grenades and stuff. We can also use bows and arrows. That's pretty cool too." I laugh and the door opens. 

"Never speak of that, okay? We are no agents." I laugh at his comment and nod. 

Slowly, he opens to door to Mr. Portman's office. There he is, sitting on his chair. He's looking good, though. 

"Ah, I see you two are having fun out there." He smiles. "Sit down, both of you." 

We do as we are told. Are we in trouble or something? I haven't really did anything wrong. He smiles at us sweetly, which is a sign it's a good news. 

"Tomlinson and Bynes. I am gonna send you to a place where your books are very big! There, you will be signing your fans' books. It's like a press-con, but what you will do is signing books and handle a few or more than a few inerview from reporter. You will be on TV because camera people will be all over the press-con, please expect your faces on television and news afterwards."  

Me and Louis face each other, thinking what place could it possibly be? Texas? Nevada? New York? I hope it's in Paris, for sake. We look back at Mr. Portman, who's grinning at us. 

"Where?" We ask in unison.

He grins even wider. "London, United Kingdom." 

------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun! Do you guys think Harry and Ally will see each other? 

OR GEMMA AND ALLY? WELL, (MAYBE) WE'LL FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE GOING TO ENGLAND BUT ASDFGHJKL THIS IS EXCITING.

ALSO, I'M SORRY IF HARRY DOESN'T HAVE A POV ON THIS CHAPTER, BUT DON'T WORRY CAUSE HE'LL BE ON THE NEXT ONE. I'M MORE ON ALLY'S PART ON THIS CAUSE OF HER WORK, AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING HARRY CAN DO OR IS DOING. LOL, (LEAVE IT BE)

Please vote, comment or anything. xD 

Oh, and please follow me on Twitter 

@xniallsflake

-jeal-