12

Ally's POV

I wake up from a long sleep today. Why was I even dreaming about Harry? I mean, he was out of me three years ago. I press Zayn's caller i.d on my phone and dial him. He answers in the second ring.

"Please come?" I beg him

"I'm on my way." He says.

"Drive carefully. I'm waiting for you." I hang up and put my iPhone beside me. 

I don't really have anythin to do while waiting for Zayn, so I open my laptop and check on my social media sights.I check back on my email saying Diamond needs me. Ugh, it's today at five pm. I click the close button and log in on my account on Diamond. In this website, is where I publish my stories and poems since I first worked at Diamond Light Company

I check on my reads and it's on forty two thousand reads, five thousand comments and a thousand votes. I have lots of stories and the other one got sixty plus reads. I don't know how I do that, but I guess it's just in my talent, don't you think? I do. I check on the comments saying 'Please write more stories. I love it so much', and 'You are talented. Keep the stories on going. I love it xx'. I'm so pleased by the people who comment and read. This is the best job I've ever had, since it's my second one.

A knock on my door softly pounds and I open the door to see a smiling Zayn. He pulls me into a hug before he comes in. 

"What's up?" He asks

"Oh nothing. Just checking on the DLC website." We sit down. "By the way, I'm going to Diamond today at five. They need me." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yeah."

I tell him everything about the dream, not telling Harry was the boy at my dream. Or is it a nightmare? I don't know. I still miss Harry a lot, even if I haven't seen him in three years now. I still manage to remember why I left him at the airport when he left.

*Flashback at the Airport*

I can't take this anymore. I can't take it seeing Harry leave me standing here. A tear falls from my eyes and I don't even manage to wipe it. It just keeps on tearing up. 

Harry runs to me and kisses me, I can taste the salt in my tears, but I don't mind it as long as I share my last kiss with the guy I'm falling for. Then, we break the kiss. Harry walks to the entrance. He gives his ticket to a tall man beside the entrance and I run before he could even turn back at me. 

I run and run, not looking back at him. I bump at few people, but I don't mind saying sorry. I don't even say sorry or look back at the person I accidentally hit. I run outside of the airport and far away from it. A loud sound of a plane is the only thing I'm hearin right now, and all I see is Harry's plane. How can he leave me like that? Oh well, I mean nothing to him.

I sit dow at the grass, crying. I fold my knees with my arms, I look down and cry. A black car stops in front of me and two legs are in front of my eyes. 

"Ally? Is that you?" I look up on hearin a familiar voice.

"Z-Zayn?" I stand up in embarrassment.

"What are you doin here? Have you been crying?" 

"It's nothing, Zayn, really." I smile at him, still weak. "I have to go." 

"I'll drive you back to your apartment."

"No, it's fine." 

"Please. Let me." 

I nod at him and ride at his car. It's got that new car smell, and I notice that this car is new. I smile at the little note sticker at the window and he says "Liking it?"