One More Kiss - Mizuka

He went home.

The words were crushing to the newlywed bride staring out of her bedroom window. He was fully healed and had to report back to the village, leaving his new wife in Tenchi. Mizuka guessed that things would go back to normal. Who knows when or how often we would be able to return to her? Was she making the right choice, staying here in Tenchi? The decision was weighing heavily on her mind when she noticed messy white hair and eyes staring at her from the other side of the windowpane.

"AHHHH!"

She jumped back and almost crawled across the room backwards, The window opened.

"Relax, it's only me."

Kakashi laughed as h climbed over the sill and into the bedroom. She jumped up and embraced him.

"What are you doing her?"

"We're passing by on a mission, and I told my squad I needed to come and see you."

He pointed his thumb over his shoulder. Mizuka leaned over to find Asuma and Might Guy waving at her. She waved back."

"They're not telling anyone. I just wanted you to know that I will stop by every chance I get to see you until we can figure out a better arrangement. I love you, Mizuka. And I always will.

He embraced her and kissed her deeply and passionately.. It made her knees weak.

"Unfortunately, I have to go. I love you so much, Mizuka. I'll be back soon, you have my word."

"I love you too. I can't wait."

And with that, she watched Kakashi hop out of the window and run with his squad toward the line of trees north of the village. And in that moment, Mizuka knew that they would make this work. Somehow.