1|Missing you

This is Me..I'm Kim Jisoo who never been used to be in such a crowd places, It made me feel really sufficated.

It wasn't really my thing since my family always prison me home..I became used to it.
My mother didn't have trust on me..she is scared that I might rebelled and leave them
Which isn't me.

But now My mother is encouraging me to go outside after not letting me hang out with my friends early childhood made me really confused.

She finally gave me her trusts and letting me hang out with my friends In this concert they've been talking about.
It wasn't just a normal concert..It was like you're in a club.

I'm a college student who never drink or go into some club and this was my first time that had me shaking.

My anxiety isn't leaving me for this past days
Waiting for the day to come..

Now the day has finally come..I entered the club-concert greeting me with a room full of beaming light and a Dark pink room.

Averting my gaze around the room..I saw 7 boys performing in a stage. Suddenly I felt a hand in my shoulders pushing me into a near counter.

"Want a drink?" I looked at his direction observing his facial features before answering.

"Yes, I would like a apple juice" Reciting my favorite juice after all he gave me a small smile and ordered the drink.

"Are you lonely?" He asked with a smirk plastered in his face making me uncomfortable.

"No..I'm not I have  friends..I was searching for them before you pulling me here" I said while looking around behind me pretending to look for them.

This guy seems to be full of himself after touching my waist pulling me closer to him as he whispered making his lips almost touch my ear-lobe

"You're the most prettiest girl i had ever seen in this place" He said it. He finally did, I wasn't surprised that was the reason of him pulling a trick on me.

I placed my bare hands in his chest trying to make a space between us "Sorry, But I don't usually give a fuck about guys trying to take advantage of me"

I said and left him there with my apple juice..I didn't get to even drink of because of his disgusting behaviour.

If it wasn't just because of my friends I wouldn't be here in the first place..