Chapter 22|Missing You

Hey Yall's sorry for the late update..been busy lately..

I just finished my exams and the results is what I wasn't expecting..I failed miserably..

But here's the next chapter
Enjoy!

Oh and Btw, last time this Book only got like 93 votes and 133 readers and now it has 1.15k Readers!

Thank you so much, I couldn't imagine this!

💜

Here's the chapter:

"What's wrong suho? Don't tell me you're still not giving up on that girl?" Sehun chuckled pouring himself down with a glass of whisky.

"Who said I was giving up? She has never given me a clear answer" Suho stated.

"I just feel a weird vibe towards Jisoo and taehyung..jisoo never acts like that around any men except him and Its making me furious"

"Who's him are you talking about?" Sehun glanced at suho who was furiously clentching his own glass of whisky.

"Taehyung"

"Its taehyung" Suho glared back at sehun making sehun laughs.

"I don't think you'll lose, you got everything." Sehun confidentally run his fingers through his hair.

"But that doesn't mean I can get Jisoo feelings, She kept on rejecting me everytime I tried to approached her" Suho drank down the whole glass of whisky making sehun eyes widened in surprised.

"Easy there, Buddy. I'm pretty sure you got yourself a plan." Sehun told him

"You're right, I got myself a plan. Why don't I invite the R.S couple in a dinner with us?"
Suho grins and poured himself down another glass of whisky.

"I like it, I'm pretty sure the athmosphere will get tense if there is something going on between them, you can totally found out"
Sehun patted Suho's back like a proud brother.

-

"Jisoo, can you please take a break? You've been working for hours now and your starting to make me feel worry" Yerin leaned in the table and placed down a folder full of papers.

"I just couldn't stop since there is alot of things we had to finish in a short period of time" Jisoo started pitching her forehead due to stress.

"How about I make a coffee for you?" Yerin smiled and quickly ran towards the kitchen.

Jisoo leaned her back in her chair slowly taking off her glasses and started stroking her forehead.

"Should you take a rest? I'll continue this for you?" Yerin gently placed down a cup of coffee to her table while jisoo carefully put aside the papers.

"Thank you, Yerin. If it wasn't for you I'll probably not make it this far" Jisoo exchanged smile with her making Yerin hugged her tightly.

"Stop it! Your making me feel old" Yerin pintch her cheecks because of her cheesiness.

"Fine, I'll take a rest for now" Jisoo reassured her.

-

Jisoo's Mom has planned to get herself a spy for the R.S company for her daughter safety.

Her mother couldn't afford to see her daughter do this alone. She haven't told her daughter about this and she's not planning
To tell otherwise.

"Hoseok, Don't dissapoint me" Her mother glared at him.

"Yes ma'am, I'll do my best for your daughter's safety" Hoseok bowed down at the mother.

"Good, you may now dismissed" The mother instructed.