7|Missing you

__&__

"Ma'am, your mother insist that you eat by yourself for now because she has an errands to run" The maid says after that she bows and left.

Another day without mom wasn't that bad because I couldn't hear her constant nagging about me not having a boyfriend.

A thunder strike me down as I realized I left the important papers under my desk and Its now 6:00 P.m.

I decided to sneak around the school to picked up the papers because My mom needed it tomorrow and this is worth the risk.

I slowly closed the door after me and run towards my desk as I grabbed the papers that I needed but before I could do that
The door slammed shut, I flinch and covered my ears.

I bit my lips and Tried to opened the door but it won't, I started yelling for help but I got no responsed in return.

I slid in the back of the door holding my knees as I fall asleep in the chilly room.

-

*Thud, Thud* I slowly lift up my head to look where the sound was coming from, then suddenly the light wind hits my face that made me looked at the window.

I saw a tall fluffy brown hair trying to climb up the window outside of the class, I stood up quickly towards the window and looked down.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking amaze at his parkour skills.

"Can you give me a hand please?" I tried to reached at his arm as I successfully pull him down inside.

"Taehyung?!" I gasped, My eyes widen.
What was he doing in this hour climbing the window?!

"What were you doing sneaking around here?"

"None of you're buisness" He says and sat in one of chairs with his legs up in the table resting his head with his two arms.

"What a jerk" I mumbled.

"What were you doing here?" He asked and avert his gaze at me.

"None of you're buisness" I replied back confident and Ran my hair back with my fingers.

"For a girl like you, Its surprising to see you act like this" He says wiggling his feet in the table.

"For a guy like you, you act like a asshole"
I said leaning my head against the wall.

"I usually gaze upon the star when the dawn comes, Its really calming" He says looking out in the window.

"It really is" I says staring at him

"You like what you see?" He cockingly raise his one eyebrow.

I cleared my throat "The stars are great" I said and laughs.

"I saw you in the concert last time" I said fidgeting my fingers as nervous entered body.

"I don't remember seeing you" He says with smirked plastered in his face.

Our eyes met, I felt like the time stopped
The moon revealed itself after being covered with the clouds.

I can hear the bells ringing, The rain started to drop as the time passes by slowly.

If only loving you was a sin, I'll probably end up in hell for you.