24|Missing You

__&__

•Chapter 24•

"You wouldn't mind us sitting with you right?" Rose casually ask and moved the chair so that she could sit while taehyung
Wait in line.

"I was quite surprise to see you as succesful as I am, I wasn't totally expecting it" Rose throws shade at me, But I'm quite used to it so it doesn't bother me anymore.

I didn't said anything back because I was afraid I might hurt her feelings for letting out my anger at her considering that they are eating with me, All I know was that it wasn't a good idea to start a fight.

"Here's the food" Taehyung simply putted the food infront of us serving us.

"Here" Rose kindly placed a card infront of me. "Call me whenever you need me, Were friends right? That's what friends do"
She suspiciously let out a big smile.

"And also, were taking out the food. I hope we'll meet again" She said cockingly raising her eyebrows.

"I hope not" I mumbled for them not to hear.

-
I

wasn't expecting to meet her in such a place. All I know was that, I wasn't ready to meet taehyung.

His eyes tell me so, he wasn't happy being with her. But what can I do? He chose to be with her.

I don't have the right to tell him what's right or wrong. I don't have regrets.
I'm sure I don't feel anything about him anymore.

He is free to do what he loves, I hope.
I left a big smile to covered the bruises that hurted me when I was with him.