10|Missing you

"Jisoo-yah, Wanna hang out with us tonight?" Rośe asked with a tone of joy, I could hear the crowd and the loud noise of music bamming in the other side.

"Sure, where you guys?" I knitted my eyebrows together trying to hear her better

"Sorry Its so loud, what was it again?" Rośe asked and walked off to the comfort room to speak with you.

"Where are you guys, I'll hang out" I said

"Oh, In the near club across the street" She replied and then I heard Taehyung in the other side asking rose who she was talking to.

"It's jisoo-unnie" Rośe yelled because taehyung couldn't hear her.

"See you unnie, We'll be waiting" She said and hang up the call, I suddenly became nervous as the thought of going clubbing with him.

I started running towards my messy cabinet for a clothes that can look decent and pretty that can suits me.

After several minuites, I kept switching the clothes. I have decided to wear a simple black lace dress and did my make-up.

My phone started buzzing making me reach it to my ears, "Hello?" I asked

"Jisoo,what's taking you so long? Its just across the street" She asked and laughed
I can hear lisa in the background gagging.

"I'm coming" I said and grabbed my purse.

-

"Where are they?!" I desperately trying to look anywhere for them, I spotted lisa in the near couch jumping in hype with the music.

I tried to ran towards them but got stopped
When a unknown guy blocked my view.
"Excuse me ms. What's your name?" He asked, he looks so much drunk.

I started jumping trying to looked behind him
He suddenly grabbed my wrist aggressively
And yelled "Stop ignoring me you bitch"

I got startled and tried to get away from his grip, but I couldn't. He raises his other hand with empty bottle, it looks like he was gonna hit me.

The unknown guy stumbled across the room, all of the tables got knocked down
And I screamed from terror.

I looked at someone who is infront of me and saw those same eyes I have fallen in love with. He quickly grabbed my arm and walked towards the table where rośe was.

The crowd was staring at us, my anxiety was floating, I couldn't bear it.

"Omygash What happened?!" Jennie and rose asked looking me head to toe if I had got a bruise.

"I'm okay" I replied and steal a glance at taehyung who is standing in front of us.
He was looking down not talking to any of us.