14|Missing You

I satted in the near bench and grabbed my hair from frustration, If they would knew about me having feelings towards him they would surely hate on me.

-

Walking out of my class to greet my friends
I ran in their table and satted near them but I got no responsed or greetings from them, I guess they were sad because of rośe's boyfriend.

"Could you leave?" Jennie pushed my notebooks away causing it to fall in the ground.

"What's happening with you guys?" I asked trying to put a smile as I grabbed my notebooks from the ground.

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Lisa rolled her eyes and pushed me, I felt the stone floor hit my back.

"Ask myself?" I said tilting my head to the side and tried to get up but I think my anckle got injured, I couldn't move because it hurt.

Lisa grabbed her glass and poured it in me aa she laughed with jennie "You're such a slut, just because your beautiful, doesn't mean you have to steal someone else man" Jennie insulted me in front of everyone
And the crowd started circling us.

"Jisoo-yah!" Rośe yelled and ran up to me
Helping me get up from the ground "What are you guys doing?!" Rośe glared to both of them.

"She is stealing you're man rośe, we overheard her conversation with taehyung outside, she is so bold enough to seduce taehyung" Jennie says pointing at me

"Is it true?" Rośe stood up, her gaze changed
Signaling me that she believed them.

Everyone around us started gossiping and recording..It was overwhelming that made me tear up as I slowly tried to get up from the ground.

"You're really..Disgusting" rośe says cockingly raising her eyebrows at me
And slapped me making me turn my head to the side.

It stings to much..that I just wanted to kill myself there because of embarassement.
But I couldn't blame taehyung because it was my fault, I knew he was taken but my stubborn feelings won't go away.

I can feel my hands trembling in the touch of my skin while caressing my cheecks, then everyone went silents.

I turn my head to the side to only meet rośe crying figure in front of me, I couldn't bear to see my bestfriend crying because of me.

"I'm so sorry" I said trying to hug her but instead she slapped my hands away and started calling me a monster.

"Rośe Stop!" Taehyung step in and grabbed my wrist, he then hugged me tightly while I cry in his shoulders.

"Look at that slut, I couldn't believe she can still do these infront of you"

My eyes widened as I realized that I was in taehyungs's embraced, I turn my head to see rośe staring at me..I pushed taehyung away and ran away from all of them.

I ran outside of the school and kneeled down crying.."Jisoo.." Taehyung croutched at my level, he then grabbed my chin to looked at him straight.

"I'm sorry, this wouldn't happen if-" I shush him.

"Stop just for now..please..enough is enough
Just forget all of this" I said wiping down his tears.

In the past this was their story, but now Jisoo is a different person in the next chapter where she rans her own company.