6|Missing You

__&__

"Jisoo! Sit with us!" Lisa says while waving her hands at me excitedly and moved the other chair for me to sit.

I smiled and sat near them as I took a sip of my morning coffee, They started chatting at each other.

"So..How's life?" Jennie asked looking at me while she plays with her fingers waiting for me to answer back.

"It was great, how about you guys?" They all looked each other and then avert there gaze at me as they laughed.

"We already have boyfriends" They said excitedly while wiggling their chair made me cringed.

What so excitedly in a boyfriend? Isn't boyfriend put to much pressure to their girlfriends with the rules and regulations they hold? So you wouldn't be free.

"Wow that's awesome" I faked smiled

Lisa : I have Mingyu!

Jennie : I have baekhyun, You should totally meet him. Trust me his funny.

Rose: I have Taehyung! He is really silly. You guys will be great friends. He is in the concert last time.

"Oh wow, I can't wait to meet them" I said

I averted my gaze towards the bell as it rang reminding us the class would start, we put back the chairs in place and procceed to our classes.

-

I got inside the class and sit in one of the seat. I placed my bag neatly in the side
And pressed my head in my table and let out a sigh;

"Hello everyone this is your proffesor, I'll be starting the class now. Hopefully no one is late" He sighs tying the long wire from the monitor.

Suddenly the door buzzed opened making everyone flinch and starled as we avert our attention from the tall guy who was breathing hard.

"I'm sorry I'm late" he stated and walked towards his seat.

"Mr. Kim taehyung, Did I told you to sit?
Come here" The proffesor gestured his hand and taehyung stood up rolling his eyes.

"Why are you late?!" The proffesor yelled and pinch his ears making him screamed from pain.

"I got lose!" He yelled back earning a glare from the proffesor.

"I got lose, my ass"

I chuckled at their silliness and procceed to stare outside waiting for this to finish.

-

"How's you're class?" Jennie asked while keeping a smile from her face.

Rose sigh's and leaned her chin in her arm
"Taehyung's not in my class...I feel really empty" she says looking down.

"Oh you mean, taehyung? His in my class. I saw him late earlier" I said looking at them innocently.

"Oh that's great, Should I walked pass you're class?" Rose says earning a laughed from us.

"Here's the lunch" Lisa placed down a tray full of noodle cups as she handle us one by one.

"What's the tea, I'm missing out?!" She exclaimed and Jennie burst out of laughter.

"Rośe's boyfriend" Jennie says poking her noodles with her chopsticks.

I told them how Taehyung got late from class and how he was nagged by the proffesor.

"Oh look, Its taehyung!" Jennie pointed at the fluffy hair guy buying some breadpans and milk tea.

"Taehyung Oppa!" Rose yelled waving her hands taking Taehyung's attention to her.

I met eye contact with him but after a few seconds he looked away and avert his stare at rośe instead.

I procceed to give my attention to my noodles as I devoured them, then suddenly Lisa pointed at me and introduced me to him while he constantly nodded as a responsed.

I smiled and gave him a little waved but he didn't waved back and smiled, he only looked at me and then back to rośe if he heard her speak.

"V Hyung" I heard a familiar honey voice that made me looked at the direction where the voice was coming from.

"Jungkook?!" I choked at my noodles and started hitting my chest as I coughed my miserable embarassing moment.

"Noona, glad to see you here" He showed his bunny smile again and walked towards me hugging me tightly.

He leaned his head in my shoulders and whispered "You haven't changed huh?" He bluntly says as he snaked his arms to my waist.

Suddenly a cough was thrown that made the situation a bit awkward from us.
Lisa then seperated us and awkwardly smiled as the of them left.

"Are you guys in a relationship?!" Rośe asked. I laugh nervously and answered.

"No"