21|Missing You

___&___

"Are you Alright?!" Rośe asked with a hint of worry, I slowly croutched and tried to pick the pieces of glass without me thinking.

She yanked my hand away from the broken glass snapping my thoughts away as she yelled "What Are you doing?!" I blink several times and took a glance at her.

"I'm sorry" I tried to sound sincere, when I lifted my head she offerred her hand for me to take which made me suprise after all of this.

She can still show kindness towards me.
I took her hand and slowly got up.
"Excuse me Ma'am" A young worker from the cafe cleaned it up for me, as a sign of respect I gave them 10$ for a tip.

"What were you thinking when you tried to pick up the glasses? If I wasn't there you could have get a bruise" Rośe glared at me
I folded my lips into a thin line and told her that I was only spacing out.

-

"So are you guys settled this in?" My mom asked while pouring our coffee and gently placed it down the table.

I was very happy for her to accept me as her friend again, especially after our broken relationship this past years..she never hold a grudge of anger towards me, I hope I did the same.

"She offered me to be her friend again and I gladly I accepted it" I told mom.

"I don't know about you but I still don't trust her" My mom adviced.

I still have my guards up, I wouldn't let her took over me. I'm not stupid but I'll just let her see me as one.

"Ofcourse, I'm not the same as back then" a smirked plastered to my face.

"That's my daughter" My mother stroked my head while I slowly took a sip of my coffee.

"

Sorry to interrupt but Ms. Kim jisoo you got a new letter from the R.S company" She handled me the paper and left the room.

I gently opened the envelope only to see a small letter that I was invited to have dinner with them this upcoming tuesday.

"What does it say?" My mom leaned in to see the letter and gasp after.

"Are you going?" She asked.

I smiled and replied.

"Ofcourse"

-

"I can't believe you still tried to be friend with her!" Rose mother exclaimed earning a smirk from rose.

"Chill, I got this all in my plan" Rose cockingly tilted her head and smiled.

"Don't dissapoint me Rose" Her mother glared at her trying to let her know that if she dissapoint her she will not change her mind by executing her own daughter.

"You know how much important this buisness were for me, I need to see how much mature you are right now to handle such thing as this" Her mother added and grabbed a enveloped to give it to her.

"It has every detail and important informations about this company"
Her mother slightly grin.

"Why don't you use taehyung?" Her mother earned a new idea making rośe gasp.

"I love taehyung and I'll never give him up to a trash like her" Rośe glared at her own mother making her mother slap her across her cheecks.

She holds her cheecks from pain and faced her own mother in disgusts.
" I won't use people the way you usually do" She added and left the room.

I'm losing ideas and inspiration HAHA
But I won't give up on this book yet.
Theres alot of things I want to do to this book byt at the same time, I keep having new ideas🙄😂