15|Missing You

"Jisoo, hurry up. We need to attend this important meeting" My mother yelled in the other side of the room.

"Coming" I said grabbing my purse and head outside of the room.

"Hello, Ms.Jisoo" upon succefully entering the room,the people inside started greeting me as I did the same and seated in the middle of the long table.

"Here's the papers of the report were going to show" A younger men says handling me the folder.

"Okay.." I said looking through all of it, I lifted my head and gesture him to continue the report.

"The sales has been succesfully rated over these 3 years, and the popularity has been raise succesfully 80%, If we designed more accessories and clothes we could say that the money that we could earn will be raise around 50% and the company will be reassured you, the most successful company in south korea but in the other hand the R.S company still managed to be in top 3 highest rated company despite of the plagiarizing scandal they had last year"

"Hmm..I still can't believe they managed to do that, oh well.." I said tapping my fingers in the table.

"R.S company is your bestfriend Rośe buisness right?" The reporter says making me throwed the folders he handled me into the ground.

"I apologize" He says and then cleared his throat to continue.

-
"Jisoo, these is you're schedules around this month" My assistand says handling me the papers.

"Do I got a free time?" I asked switching the papers looking for a free time because I need more sleep, I was stressing for the past 3 weeks already.

"I'll try to sneak you a free time, ma'am"

"That's good, I always knew I could rely on you" I commented.

I press the button of the elevator and accidentally meet someone as the elevator door opened. "I came here for you, lucky we got to ran to each other" Suho exclaimed giving me a hand shake.

"What are you doing here?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together. "Ma'm would you like to go inside? The elevator is closing" My assistand says, I shush her up giving her a gesture.

"I'm not going inside with him" I said and took the stairs instead.

"Can you stop running away? I'll always be by your side..your mother already signed up our marriage arrangement, I guess I got her approval" He says and chuckled.

"Mr. Suho, for all I know..I never signed those papers. So if my mom did, It doesn't mean I agreed." I said and continued my buisness.

-

"Ms. Kim Jisoo, I forgot to tell you that you have a event you strongly have to attent along with other companies" The assistant says.

"Okay, I'll attend, when is that?" I said whirling my glass of wine and gently placed it down my desk.

"Tomorrow night, Ms. Kim" The assistant bowed.

"You may leave" I instructed as she obeyed.

-

"Taehyung, honey..I'll announced our upcoming wedding in this event okay?" Rośe says gently massaging taehyung's naked back.

"Why are you not talking?" Rośe smoothly placed a peck in his lips.

Taehyung quickly pushed rośe in the bed and hovered over her "Don't test me Ms. Park" Taehyung started touching her chest down to her inner thigh.

Then taehyung suddenly stopped and head to the confort room "Why did you stopped?" Rośe asked.

"I need to take a shower" he replied and procceed to go inside the bathroom.

Do you like Taerose?