4|Missing you

___&___

"We should hang out more often"Jennie says
Looking at us one by one,I couldn't believe she can still hold herself after drinking 2 or more bottles of soju.

It wasn't that fun, I thought to myself maybe reading a clićhe book is still most fun for me.
I just couldn't imagine some girls getting wasted inside this club and guys would take advantage of them scares me.

I watched one of those stupid films in one of our flat screen T.V that a teen gets pregnant by an unknown guy.

After hearing those countless stories, you can already tell how I'm aware of my sorrounding.
Especially that kind of creep that just flinched the hell out me because of a sudden contact.

"Sure!" Lisa says waving her hands up in the air.

"Le~ts Go! Pew pew!" Rose still insisted to speak while struggling to keep her balanced.
Lisa put her one arm into her shoulder.

"I'm going home" I said and waved back at them.

"Wait! By your own?!"

"I have a car" I grabbed my bag and put out the car keys waving it at their faces as I take the leave.

"I'm home,Mom" I yelled and throwed my pursed in a near sofa while one of the maids took out my coat.

"Was it fun?!" She says running down across the room to mine. I just let out a sigh and walked passed her.

"Yah!" My mom yelled after me, I stopped and looked over my shoulders.."It was" and left.

▪▪▪

"What's with that kid, I never raised her like this!" Your mom complain agressively taking a bite of some berries.

The maids trying to stopped there laughter because they knew how your mother raised you and now she was complaining on how you became like this.

"What are you laughing at?! Get out" Your mother instructed; The maids quickly bowed and left the room gently closing the door after.

"If that kid keeps acting like this, she won't find her own partner in the near future, I want some granddaughter or sons before I die"

"Ma'am I found a school that will suit her the best" The man said while handling her the piece of paper contains information about the school.

"Enrolled her there" The mother instructed gesturing the man to leave the room.

"Okay, Ma'am"