18|Missing You

This is what taehyung's feel about the two of them if you guys were confused who he likes.

Besides I purposely made this book fast pace, so that I could finished already.
Any suggestion on what to do in the next chapter?

{FLASHBACK}

"I'll make Jisoo fall in love with me, Jungkook" Taehyung told him after Jungkook telling him about you having feelings towards him.

He planned that he'll break up with rośe and tell that you were the reason, but after the incident.

He didn't expect for you to not show up anymore to school which makes him lose the bet.

But jungkook didn't even take the money..instead he putted back into Taehyung's hand.

"Hyung..your really awful" Jungkook sadly rolled his eyes and didn't talk to his hyung for months.

After meeting you again, He remembered the bet, the day he almost ruined your life which resulted you for not showing to school anymore.

[End of the flashback]
-

"What were you doing with her?!" Rośe scream in his face making taehyung flinched.

"You don't have the right to stop me from doing what I love" Taehyung aggresively grip Rośe wrist, rośe glared back at him and then taehyung yanked her arm away and shut the door after him.

"Taehyung, you know your married already but you still choose to flirt. What a ungreatful husband you are" Jin insulted him
Shaking his head for dissaproval.

"I don't know hyung, I'm really confused about my feelings.." Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and drank the whole glass of whisky.

"What comes into your mind first?" Jin looked back at taehyung wasted figure.

"Come on man, who comes to your mind first means that's the right person" He patted taehyung back.

"Both of them" Taehyung covered his face from tears while Jin comfort him.

"Work in your feelings first before getting married" Jin added.

"I'll call rośe to picked your wasted butt" Jin slowly reached for his phone but taehyung grip on his arm.

"No, I'll go home by myself" Taehyung insisted, Jin put his phone down

"You can't drive, your drank and Its dangerous" Jin tried to argue back.

"I'll walk don't worry" Taehyung says making Jin angry.

"Aish, this kid. Fine I'm the one who's going to send your butt off" Jin carefully put taehyung's arm to his shoulder to guide him towards his car.

"If I were you, I'll choose Jisoo instead" Jin placed a smile while he inserted his key and drive off.