11|Missing you

Hello my dear Reader/s, I'm really thankful for all of the supports, this book is still growing slowly, I'm here to say Happy new year, I wish you all the best.

Please enjoy the effort I have made for the reader/s of this book, I pour my efforts into these and tried to change my writing style, it wasn't easy but after all of the practice I can tell you I improved so much.

Once again, Happy new year♡
I purple you💜

___&___

I placed down my bag and falls in my soft comfy bed, I layed there for a couple of minuites still thinking on what happen earlier.

I don't wanna sound delusional but..is taehyung really ignoring me now?
Maybe I'm just exagerating but I'm a bit worried, but I couldn't help not.

My heart is still rumming faster as I picture him in my mind, with those eyes looking at me. His eyes is enough for me to lose oxygen from my lungs.

I couldn't form a words..what could rośe felt when she saw taehyung saved me? She wouldn't be jealous right? I knew rośe, she wouldn't be that childish.

But a part of me says yes..she was just looking bluntly and empty at the couch while watching taehyung saved me, she didn't even bothered to come after me.

I don't want to think to much because this is really getting crazy. I've been friends with rośe for the past 5 years already.

-

"I believe Ms. Jisoo, you need to be married after you graduate college" My mother explained, her eyesbrows rose wating for me to reply, she knows my answer is still the same yet she still asked waiting for me to changed my mind.

"The answer is still the same, let me be free mom, Its still early" I suggested, I don't have a time to argue with her so I just let it past.

"Lisa was so wasted last night" Jennie poking on lisa's cheecks but Lisa just replied a groan. She was stroking her stomach and leaning her head against the table feeling miserable.

"Awh, I feel kinda bad for lisa~" Rośe says with a hint of aegyo and pouted, I just looked at rose admiring her.

"Jisoo-noona" I turned around and saw a bunny standing in front of me.

End of Ch 11

Can ya'll lovelyz support the book "The two strings?" I had a new idea and made a new book, I just posted 2 chapters of it leaving it like that until I finished this book.

Its a story about two people who was destined to be together but a tragic happened that made them seperated.
But the charms bracelate that connects them bring them back together.

Can you reader/s give me some advice on how to improved my writing skills? I think its not yet good enough, I'm afraid I have dissapointed the reader/s.