2|Missing You

__&__

"We've been looking for you!" Lisa said with worried display all over her face, I get it she's worried.

"I just had to take care some stuff you know?" I combed my hair with my fingers while taking a look at the commotion that people has to start screaming.

Lisa pulled me with her into the crowd while a tall brown fluffy hair started diving into the crowd. He was surfing..He managed to looked at my way and our eyes met.

After a few seconds he looked away and continued diving..I just rolled my eyes and pretend nothing happens since its just a single eye contact.

"Cmon Dance!" Lisa instructed while giving her best in this music and copied her. I've came here to enjoy not to feel attracted to some unknown guy.

"Jisoo?!" I turned around and saw Jennie surprised face seeing me in such a crowd place.

"Oh hey, Jennie" I simply waved at her.

"How come you're here?!" Jennie asked with her mouth wide open, I chuckled because of her disbelief face.

"I finally earn my Mother's trust over this year" I said bluntly giving her my mishevious smirk.

"Let's go party! Rose is with me come with us!" Jennie said giving both of us a hugged as she dragged us in a near counter.

I can see how much wasted rose was..it looks like this isn't her first time being here. Jennie looked at me asking me what drink I want.
But I didn't know what kind of drink is suitable for me.

"I'll order Pineapple juice" I reassured her with a smile, confident with my answers.